KITTEN?

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 36
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Ward was hydra?" Steve says smirking. "I told you Mag not a good guy"

"He was hot" I reply Steve narrows his eyes. We're all eating enchiladas.

"I remember Steve dragging me to ruin your date" Sam comments "the whole time glares and testosterone"

"Yeah I remember stupid hangreas" I scowl.

"Oh! Constructions coming today to fix and tear the walls down" I push my plate aside.

"Uncle phill what you're plan today" I ask.

"We have trainings" he replies. I scowl not this shit again.

"I'm not moving one inch of my body"I backfire.

"Let go to town" I suggest. "I haven't explored Jersey and I'm willing to buy a horse"

"We're not getting a horse" Steve says.

"Yeah ok" I reply sarcastically.

"I'm serious Mag. You're an idiot it's going to kick you" he says seriously.

"No it won't" I remark suspiciously. His eyes narrow. "Fine no horse"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Sam isn't it great!" I reply. Turns out jersey has this fair. But farm edition.

"I wanna do it!" I reply dragging Sam to the trivia table. We both sit down while the announcer tells us the rules.

"Welcome to the trivia carnival game. Today's topic- science. For a special price." He says.

"Sam this is our shit. We better fucking win" I reply grabbing his shoulders. Steve and Phil are on a date doing old man stuff.

"Team name" the guy questions.

"Uhhh magsam" I say he writes it down.

"I'm so fucking ready let's do this!" I reply rubbing my hands together.

"Frist up magsam and team iron" the guy says. I scramble to the podium.

"What name is given for the number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom?"

I slam by hand on the buzzer. "Atomic number"

"Correct" the guy says moving on.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"The winner is Magsam" the guy announces. Sam and I shoot up proud of our accomplishments.

"Whats the prize?" I question to Sam.

"I don't know?" Sam replies equally as confused.

They bring a little cage from the back and hand it to us. Why the hell.