OMG

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 15
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

It's been a week of tinkering with the stupid watch. So far nada nothing. grandads watch is absolutely useless. Even the time is shitty.

Anyways if you want an update on my BFF. Well turns out Sharon Carter is his type and he's still dating her.

I'm a proud mother, their an adorable couple...of blonds? I'm not really into that whole cheesy relationship stuff. I avoid the subject as much as possible. Even Steve knows I don't wanna know.

"This is absolutely garbage" I say throwing it on my desk. Bruce is still on the research phase. Tony's going to be stuck there a while.

I've calculated the percentage of survival. Why? Well we have no solid evidence they made it to another timeline.

And we hypothesized the watch most likely malfunctioned or broke once in the timeline. Hence, the reason our tony has not gotten back.

"Who the fucks even going" I ask myself. Well I don't think it's a good idea to send hulk or peps.

It most likely will be me. Sigh. When did my life get this complicated? Why can't I go back to Facebook and be in charge of the story button?

I go to my fridge and get some snacks. You know what im taking a break. I deserve it.

I grab the watch putting it on my wrist. I grab my pepper spray and put it in my pocket along with my keys. One wedge between every knuckle. Making it like a dangerous punch.

I see Steve come out of his apartment. "Hey dude" i say locking my door.

"Hello mags. Where you going?" He asks.

"I'm going to the comic book story. And maybe the movie theater. The new wonder women came out" I say walking to the elevator.

"Can you send Sharon up?" He asks

"If i see her" I say closing the elevator.

I exit the elevator I see Sharon waiting in the lobby. I walk toward her. "Hey Kate he's upstairs. He told me to send you up"

"Oh! Hi Maggie. Thankyou!" She says now running to the lift.

I think about tony and how the future would look like if I did go. I open the door of the lobby and it swiftly closes behind me.

I look in front and my eyes widen. "What the fuck"

I look at the giant sky scrapers and the future city of New York.

I look at the hands of the watch. "Coordinates. Their the coordinates" I say smiling.

I walk around and people have modern clothing on. Everyone looks at me and compliments me.

"I feel like a fricking celebrity" I say doing a hair flip. Oh shit tony!

I look around and notice stark tower. I head toward it. I grab my old phone and scan my pass. It allows me entry but says I should update.

That's the first.

I look around for tony and find no one. "Magdalena?" Someone says behind me.

I see pepper is now a red head. "Pepper where is tony?" I ask looking around.

"That's not funny and where's is Steve. And I see you visited your old closet." She says looking at my clothes.

"Oh? I don't know where Steve is. But I need a file from here. Can I?" I asks she nods. "Yes Morgan will be happy to see you"

"Morgan?! Yes where is she?" I ask desperately trying to get out.

"What you should know this write? Because it technically happened" I say to myself.

"Pepper Im from past" I say "do you remember that time tony was sent back in time by accident? Well I'm here to yeet his ass back to reality"

"That's now?" She says shocked.

"Yes I need to speak with Morgan or James." I say

"Friday?" She says "On it Ms. Stark"

"Mom Im busy calibrating the...mag?" Morgan says coming out of the elevator.

"Yes mag. Where the fuck is my idiotic science bro?" I ask

"Follow me" she says dragging me to the elevator before pepper can protest.

"She's a little heartbroken and desperate. Just..let her out of it" she says sadly. I nod not understanding.

The elevator open. God damn I feel like I've taken so many elevators today. Im taking the stairs next time.

I see her hop in a car. "I'm driving" I say hoping in the drivers seat

"Well duh. I'm 15 not dead" she says sarcastically.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

We pull up to a farm house. We walk to the front door.

"Shut the fuck up lollipop" tony yells at an older version of Steve.

"Mags I thought you were in your room?" He says confused.

"Will you people shut the fuck up?" An older hotter version of me comes out of the room.

"Ohh that's trippy. Ahhh drugs" say making weird noises.

"Oh hey science bro" I say patting his back.

"One week. It took you one week" he says upset.

"To be fair, I have a bachelors" I retort defending myself.

I look at myself and Steve engrossed in each other's presences. "Ew what the fuck, stop it"

"Told you it took me a week" dale says I'm calling her dale. She's my evil twin.

"You know I know what's going on in your head right?" She says to me. I look at her hand and notice a ring.

"Oh fuckity Fuck fuck. I'm married?!" Say freaking out.

"It's not that bad. The sex is great" she says.

I motion my self barfing. Tony just laughs the whole time.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺