TITANIC PT2

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 49
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After school was over and everything played out fine. I went home and got ready for my date.

Of course I ate watched a movie and checked on construction first.

I go into my room with 30 minutes left. I wear a short flowy dress. I had texted Damien to meet me here.

He reluctantly agreed too because he had made reservations. But I'm not trusting my friends on my sacred yacht. Especially when Isaiah loves throwing parties.

Finally I apply my make up and throw on some heels. Making me taller than the average women. About 5 foot 11 with heels.

My door bell rings. I go to open it and see Damien in fancy attire.

"I'm sorry about the change in plans. My friends wanted to borrow my yacht" I say. It sounds like I'm putting excuses.

"It's fine Lenny whatever the reason was" he says smiling. I don't think he realizes I'm telling the truth.

"Alright well let's go" I reply smiling. I take a jacket just in case it gets cold.

"You look beautiful by the way" Damien says wrapping an arm around me.

"That's you look handsome"'I say locking my door.

"Let's go" I motion his to my car.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"You actually own a yacht" he say as we pull up to the marine.

"Yeah my friend gifted it to me" I reply walking out of my car.

"I don't know how I'm beating this for Valentine's Day" his eyes widen. I grab his hand pulling him to the boat.

He laces our fingers together as we walk to the boat. I see Isaiah and Ayako already on board.

We walk up the ramp. "This is awesome" Damien mutters looking around.

"Thanks" I reply. Ayako and Isaiah make there way to me.

"Hey guys" I say meeting their gazes. "You owe me"

"Yeah yeah don't brag about it" Isaiah says. "This is Cameron"

"Magdalena" I respond.

"I'm gonna go find the alcohol" ayako says going inside.

"I'll get the boat started" I reply. I go inside.

It's a hobby of mine to read and learn how to drive things. Helicopter, planes, fire trucks.

Don't ask we don't talk about Vegas.

"You know how to drive this thing?" Damien asks.

"Yea" I reply moving us into more calm waters the tide is high tonight.

Finally once we're in calm enough waters. I anchor the boat to the bottom.

I turn back to Damien who crashed his lips on mine. I respond. I can help but compare his affection to...Steve.

It feels wrong. His scent his essence mixed with mine screams wrong.

"Mhm" he groans and slips his hand down my waist bringing me closer.

He grabs my face giving him better access.

I try and reciprocate the action but I'm not particularly enjoying it.

"AHHH!" I hear a high pitched scream. My gut tells me to investigate.

I pull away. "Maybe I should go check"

"It's probably them scaring each other." He replies kissing down my neck.

"AYAKO!" I hear Isaiah scream panicked.

I roughly shove him off and run as fast as I can to Isaiah.

"This better not be prank what happened?" I ask Isaiah.

"Ayako fell over board" Isaiah say in a shakey voice.

"Are you sure?" I ask strictly. I take a look over board. It's already night it's pitch black.

"Give me a flashlight" I order. Cameron hands me one.

I turn it on and point it at the water. It doesn't help.

"We're losing time. One minute and she could have permanent brain damage or death" I respond.

I hope over the rail. "Wait Lenny dont..."

Damien is cut of by me diving into the water. I open my eyes and point the flashlight around.

I notice her body stuck and she's thrashing around. The anchor is holding her down and is pushing her further into the water.

Her eyes connect with mine pleading me.

I swim down to her. Connecting our lips giving her my remaining oxygen.

I swim back to the surface. I breath heavily.

"Call water patrol she's stuck" I yell. I see Damien run off.

I dive back down trying to my best to free her.

I see Isaiah make his way to us. My leg gets caught on the chain with her.

I see Ayako is passed out. I'm nearly about to pass out too.

I see ayakos body force her to take a breath. No

I grab her hand. Isaiah notices I'm on ther verge of passing out.

He gently squeezes my shoulders. And screams trying to keep me awake.

I close my eyes and embrace my death.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺