THE NORM?

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 64
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"How are you going to make your ex boyfriend walk you down the aisle?" Steve says upset.

"I like to think it's like an omage to the love that once brewed and leaving that part of dating and marrying you" I say looking into the distance.

"You dated Ryan for a week! And he cheated on you?" Steve says narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah but he was my first boyfriend" I say thoughtfully. "Plus he already agreed!"

"Why can't you have tony do it?" Steve says stubbornly.

"Because tony will walk me down the aisle and then summon the iron man suit and blast us off because he doesn't approve of you" I retort whining. "And I can't ask uncle Phil because he was dusted"

"How about rocket?" Steve asks.

"You want me to be handed to you by a raccoon?" I say sarcastically.

"Better than your ex" steve retorts.

"It's not a big deal babe. It is what it is" I say shrugging it off. "Now hand me a screwdriver"

"I don't agree with you" Steve grumbles squaring down handing me the screwdriver while I'm on his shoulders because I'm not tall enough to reach the beam.

I screw it tightly before tapping Steve's head motioning hIm to put me down.

He steps away putting me down safely on the ground. "We should buy a ladder"

"I like being you being my assistant" I reply with a smug smile.

"Touching" Steve says sarcastically.

"Well I should go fix up dinner and you sir should go outside and prep the table because we're eating like rich country owners" I say smacking his booting with a towel I dried my greasy hands on. "Except we are the nice awesome neighbors that don't have a trump flag in our home"

"Didn't he get dusted?" Steve says thinking. "I hanged the pride flag out front"

"Fortunately, yes" I say smiling. "Yes! We are at war with the neighbors"

"How does america make the worst decision in politics?" Steve says scoffing. "Their upset but will live"

There's a house a couple miles down the rose. But since we leave on a plane area we can see it. They hung a trump flag after trump was dusted.

"I agree, "hey I'm a racist and I kinda am like a cult leader but hey! Vote for me!" I say mockingly.

"How people voted for that man is beyond me" I say shaking my head. "You gotta be real stupid or ignorant. No in between"

I hit his bootie with the towel. Enough with the political crap. Anyways, It leaves a slight stain on his bootie. "Hey! No spanking"

"It wasn't me!" I say defensively. He narrows his eyes at the towel. "We're the only ones in the room"

"Ok and? It's not my fault ghosts find you attractively thick" I say shrugging and arguing back.

"that makes me a witness not a suspect" I say tapping my finger to my chin.

"No it makes you a criminal" Steve says frowning.

"Did you witness me hitting your ass with the towel?" I ask.

Steve looks smug. "I never said where"

"No actually you did. You mentioned spanking, implying it was on your butt" I rebuttal.

"You're holding the weapon" he takes the towel from my hand.

"Its actually now contaminated and cannot be used during trial since it was not preserved" I say. "Which means the case is closed due do insufficient evidence"

"Innocent until proven" I yell grabbing a hammer at hitting it on the table near by.

"What" Steve say furrowing his eyebrow.

"Ok next court case" I say leaving the room. Steve just smiles and follows me upstairs to the house. We were down in the bunker fixing it up.

I go into the kitchen and begin dinner. Making the most explicit gourmet meal I can think of...pizza. I call the delivery man and give them my address.

I go outside where Steve is setting up the table and cleaning the dust that accumulated on it.

I bring him a table cover and lay it on the table. He goes back in for the dishes and I bring out a jug of apple juice.

"What are you making?" Steve asks.

"The most exquisite meal in all the lands..."

"Pizza?" He says cutting me off. On cue the delivery Guy shows up.

"Pizza" I say sitting down at the table. Steve pays for the pizzas and comes back to the table.

"6 pizzas?" He says amused. Carrying the pizzas and setting them down.

"Ok one you eat like a pig. Two, My metabolism is fast" I say defensively putting my hands up. "Don't attack Me"

"I'm not sweetie. But the vendor thought it was a party" he says amused. He takes a seat next to me. I grab my glass of apple juice and take a sip.

"Elppa" Steve says taking a swing. I smile at the memory years ago.

"Oh! My PhD came in the mail. Thanos works hard but Amazon works harder" I say excited. Steve laughs at my joke.

"Congratulations Dr. Ford" he says amused. "So what are you like a computer doctor now?"

"Yeah to put it in simple terms" I say taking slice of pizza.

"Anyways, I'm going to queens tomorrow for work stuff. I'm going to start a business out there and I bought a piece of land" I tell Steve. He nods and leans his head on my shoulder.

"I love you dude" he says cracking a joke while whispering.

"Bro no way, I love you" I say amused and giggle.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺