BURGER BARF

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 72
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

I throw up into the toilet like a dramatic bitch that I am. "Steve this is your fault"

"How is this my fault?" He asks holding my hair back. While another wave passes by me and I throw up some more.

"You fucked me and reward me Burger King" I say sarcastically frowning. Finally I pull away from the toilet and stand up wiping my mouth.

Burger King gave me food poisoning and I'm starting to regret consumption. Oh who am I kidding I'm a fat ass.

"I prefer the term made love" Steve retorts.

"Either way" I say rinsing my mouth with mouth wash. "Horrible idea. Mini Steve babies and Burger King do not mix"

"I didn't tell you to swallow" he says defensively.

"You held my mouth shut" I narrow my eyes.

"You...look very attractive with my babies on your tongue" he says smiling and kissing my temple.

"I'm going to take a nap" I say tiredly. Steve plucks me from the ground into his arms and carries me to the bedroom.

"Man, I love you" I say kissing his pretty face.

"I love you more" Steve says smiling genuinely at me. He's been a sad after his friends vanished.

"Don't start an argument you can't win darling" I say cheekily. He kisses my cheek softly. "I already won"

I frown "yeah, you had a shrine of me two years ago. Remember? It looked like you we're summoning demons"

"I did summon a demon" he says playfully. He throws me onto the bed and lays down next to me. I gently shove him. "Did not! Im an angel!"

"Lucifer was the most beautiful angel" Steve says. He's a religious person, he drags me to church every morning with him on Sundays.

"I want a church boy. To take me to church" I start to sing. And do the weird tone in my voice. "aNd rEaD hiS bIBlE" I finish.

Steve giggles at the vine reference. "Didn't vine die in 2016?"

"Yes it did and I can't believe that happened" I say upset. "And Lucifer was the most beautiful angel? Does that mean I'm the devil"

"In disguise darling" Steve says putting an arm around my waist and snuggling in the crook of my neck. I run my finger though his hair.

"I'm feeling less shitty and more shimmy" I say breaking out into dance with my hands. Steve responds with a snore.

I roll my eyes. "I thought I was sick"

Steve groans and then flips me over to the other side like if I was a teddy bear.

"What the fuck? What the fuck" I say to absolutely no one. I just give Steve a big old hug and snuggle further he doesn't seem to protest.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Steve and I walk into the doctors office. My stomach has not been better.

Steve wanted me to get it checked out because he said it might be severe and I might die.

Which might be Steve's way of saying he cares. I don't know really, you try convincing your husband to listen to you.

This stupid stomach bug,had been
In my system for about a week and Steve will not let it go.

I told him that it'd take a while but again he's being stingy.

"I don't think this was necessary" I tell Steve frowning.

"Just do it for me?" He says worried and grabs my shoulders. "I hate seeing you sick and we took a vow"

"We did" I say sighing. "You're probably right. I'm being dramatic. But I hate doctors"

"You're a doctor" Steve says amused.

"My point is supported" I say frowning.

"Hey! That's my wife your talking about" Steve snaps playfully.

"Magdalena Rogers" the nurse says. I stand up and we follow her to the room.

She takes my blood pressure and looks into my physical. Essentially collecting data on my Health.

"The doctor will me right here" she says after finishing examination.

Im sitting on the weird chair with the crinkly paper that makes you embarrassed when you leave.

It always less an ass print and I'm so embarrassed like don't look at me like that I know it ripped.

The doctor comes in and greets us. "Hello Mrs. Rogers. I'm doctor Erin" she introduces herself. "You came in about a stomach bug?"

"Yes, I have Burger King about a 5 days ago on Monday" I say starting my explanation.

"I have been throwing up" I say my symptoms.

"Any pain?" She asks nodding.

"No just throwing up and sometimes I lose my appetite" I say. She nods. "I'll prescribe you some medicine. It should calm your stomach down a bit. I do recommend some fizzy drinks to settle your stomach. You're free to go"

I nod to her gratefully and Steve and I make our way out of the clinic.

"We're getting your meds right away" he says going to the pharmacy. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks hon" I say closing my eyes.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺