DATES AND SHI

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 68
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"It's one week away" I say to Steve. Out wedding planning has come closer and closer.

"That's very little time" Steve says freaking out.

"I thought you wanted to marry me?" I say offended.

"I want to marry you. That's not what I'm worried about!" Steve says over exaggerating.

"What's bothering you then?" I say confused.

"I did not think 16 people are the only people left we know" he says sadly. "I wanted my friends to be there, my family"

I let out a sigh. "I know, I wanted my uncle to walk me down the aisle. But, their gone. And We have to bare with it" I say hugging him.

He hugs me back resting his head on the top of my head. "You're right"

"Aren't I always though?" I ask looking up from our position.

He kisses my lips softly and pulls always. "Sometimes"

I scoff "take me on a date today is my last day as a potential break up gal"

"I'll take you on a date" Steve says laughing kissing my cheek. "Salty"

"Hey! It's not my fault!" I say scoffing. I kiss his chin and pull away. "Let's go to the beach Bubba"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Steven!" I say as he spins around with me on his back. "I feel like a rag doll"

He puts me down. "You're a doll?"

"Why'd you say it as a question?" I retort. My feet are in the airy sand, and I'm in my bathing suit.

I push Steve into the sand and sprint into the water. He quickly stands up and runs after me while I'm laughing like a maniac.

I'm tackled by Steve on the ground with him on top of me. Then a wave that I might've made and he gets pushed off of me. But the wave took me too.

We both roll further getting covered in grainy sand. "Ah shit"

"Language. And you did it" Steve says frowning covered with sand. We're on a relatively lonely beach.

I flick my wrist toward him making water clean his sandy body. "There all better."

"I want to show you something" I tell Steve grabbing his hand. We walks with me into the water. I stop until we're both shoulder height in the water.

"Do you trust me?" I say holding his shoulders.

"With my soul, being, and everything I have" Steve says softly. I pull Steve toward me. His arms wrap around me securely. As we fall into the water. I swim us further into the water and make him a personal bubble of air.

"Honey" I say grabbing his face. "You Can Open your eyes"

He opens his eyes and looks around our bubble. "Are we in the middle of the ocean?" He asks amazed.

"Yea I wanted to introduce you to hewbert" I say making a whistle. I expanded his bubble of happiness and I hop out of it.

Soon hewbert the dolphin comes from behind a rock at full speed at me. I wrap my arms around him and he tosses me on his back playfully.

"This is hewbert" I tell Steve. Hewbert looks at Steve and goes toward him.

He pokes his face into the bubble and Steve "pets" him. I laugh at Steve's reaction.

"He likes belly rubs" I say amused. I grab a little sea stone and give it to Steve.

"Hewbert" I say "take me to the hideout" he nods swimming off in the direction. I follow him and Steve's bubble moves with me.

I land on the ground and Steve also lands. "Welcome to my cave" I say.

The cave have oxygen in it so Steve is able to walk around it. Steve looks around the leaky cave.

"It has an entrance" I say moving some seaweed that leads to trap door in the surface.

I open the trap door and a ray of sunshine peaks through. I hide like a vampire and cover my face.

Steve's arms wrap around me and he puts his head on my shoulders. "You smell nice"

"Thanks it's called oceanic water" I say giggling because he nibbles at my neck tickling me.

"Steve that's really tickly" I say giggling. I feel a smile spread on his face.

"I haven't done anything" he says innocent and kisses my cheek.

I turn around so I'm facing him now. "You nibbled my neck like a lollipop"

"That wasn't a nibble. Note to self, even gods can acquire love bites" he says touching the spot he previously was.

"I'll excuse that for research purposes" I say crossing my arms.

"If I am correct, the scientific method" he says blooping my nose. "Is to do several test. Consisting of an independent and dependent variable"

My face forms shock. I didn't think Steve even knew what the scientific method was.

"What test will be performed?" I ask intrigued. He closes the trapdoor shut.  "We have to figure out if love bites can affect other parts of the body. And if other parts of the body affects...love" he says smirking.

Who is this fuck boy Steve and where the hell is my bubbly good at everything puppy dog eye boy?

"You want to have sex in a cave?" I ask him for clarification.

"If you insist" he says grabbing my ass and carrying me to where the towel and chair  are spread out in the cave. I've been here before and brought in a couple things.

"Steve I thought you were a Hufflepuff" I say to Steve. "You sounded like a Slytherin back there"

"Did I tell you, you could call me Steve? It's Captain to you" he says harshly. Ah we're in sex mode already my bad.

"Sorry Captain" I say seductively.

"Show me how sorry you are sweetheart" he says laying me on a chair and kneeling down at my level.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺