LIFE CLEANER

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 55
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"That's 5 hours" tony says. We keep conducting experiments.

I've been hanging on a pole for 5 hours. I'm doing surprisingly well.

"I wanna get food" I reply jumping down not breaking a sweat.

"Yeah one more thing" he replies taking out a single punching bag.

"It'll measure the level of force induced" he replies "give it your best punch. Imagine Rogers"

I shake my head. I take a breath in and out. I sock the punching bag with all my force.

The bag flys and cracking the cement and exploding on the other side.

"Got it" tony mutters. "Uhh go out for lunch"

I nod my head "want anything?"

"A burger" he replies closing the door.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Wait seriously you're setting me up on a date?" Ayako questions. I invited her for lunch.

"Yea he's kinda a fugitive." I disclose. "He didn't kill anyone though."

Her eyes narrow. "Not anyone good" I reply shyly.

I guy with a cap walks into the cafe and slides into the booth next to me. Ayakos eyes widen.

I grab the mans face. I meet piercing blue eyes. "Haven't I told you not to where a cap and hoodie. It looks weird honey"

"Only if you stop being beautiful" steve replies kissing my cheek.

"Oh god I thought I was going to pepper spray you" Ayako says in relief.

"Captain" she says nodding.

"You're a fucking idiot. You dated captain America. We fucking made fun of your boyfriend Gerald" ayako scoff.

Steve raises an eyebrow at me. "I didn't tell them"

"Until she plummeted to her death. I'm still pissed at that" Ayako mutters.

"You wouldn't of survived the fall" I reply. "My fathers power was suppressed. When we were both drowning the barrier was broken enough That I created water portals"

"Yeah I had my serve of water. I'd rather you know not go swimming in a while" Ayako replies.

"Sweet cakes, you knocked me unconscious" Steve says a little upset. He grabs my chin making  me look at him.

"I had to honey. I didn't want Tony blasting your ass to space" I say apologetically.

"I just...didn't want to lose you. I had gotten you back. I didn't want you leaving my side" Steve says.