WORLD CLASS PLANNER

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
CHAPTER 67
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Congratulations to the top ten" I say putting a metal on them. The most recognizable faces are Steve, Natasha, Thor, Rhodes and me. Along with four others

"So what now what's my kid?" Tony says annoyed.

I click my wrist band and we begin to form suits that look very familiar.

A helmet with our main screen is seen like the iron man one. "You fucking did not" tony says. Rhodes is laughing.

"You seriously planned reveal our child's gender through an among us game?" Tony says "genius"

"Steve before you fuck it up. If you're imposter or crew mate you have to lie and vote out the imposter" I say he nods. We haven't been assigned.

"Well peeps out ship is here" a stark ship that flys lands on the ground and we hop in. The maze that's been hidden this whole time with a camouflage similar to that of a the helicarrier turns off so it's visible to the public. With cámaras recording the moment. Of course they cant see our colors so they don't know the gender.

Everyone in the party gasps at the insane party activity but what did you expect.

We land finally at head and my screen turns red imposter.

"Man why the fuck do I have to be common? I'm gonna get killed and I'm going to send Steve after you" I say narrowing my eyes.

"So you're sending a puppy?" Natasha says insulting my fiancé. She's going to die first.

"Let's go do the task babe" I say grabbing Steve's hand.

Steve and I go shoot the meteors and he stand there next to me wondering what I'm doing. "Steve I swear if you're the imposter and are trying to kill me ill...hit you with a donut"

"Tempting" he says kissing my check.

"Mag" Rhodes says "we need you in the med"

"On it" I say leaving with Rhodes.

"Stand on it Rhodes" I say in the med bed. The light turns green while I look around making sure I can't here anyone.

As I go stand on the med bed. I "kill" Rhodes. He looks shocked and falls down.

I go out to the door and go to the main floor. "Has someone finished the other task?" I ask. Natasha goes off.

Steve's going to snitch on me because he knows I left with Rhodes. Before Natasha report the body I go over to Steve that's trying to figure the task out.

"Baby?" I ask pouting. I wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You got in the way" and I kill him. He collapses on the floor and I go to the door and come back and begin my act.

"NOO STEVE" I say running toward him. "Some one just killed my baby! Report body!"

Everyone huddled over his body. "Natasha was just with him" I say accusing.

"It was you Mag" Natasha says defensively.

"Why are you so defense?" I persists. Peppers guest already on my side.

"Rhodes is down too. Natasha found the body" one of the girls says.

"Mag you found Steve!" Natasha says pointing it out.

"Ok one, why would I kill my baby? And two, I didn't go near Rhodey!" I say lying. I need to vote out Natasha because she's more likely to rat me out.

"Everyone Vote" the screen says. I use the controller and vote for Natasha.

Red was not the imposter

"Shit" I say cursing "I was convinced Tasha was the imposter"

"Me two" tony says.

"Lady Mag I thought that too. The traitor is still among us" Thor says in posh accent.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Okay Vote time" I say. Tony, me and this other chick are the only ones left.

Green was not the imposter
Imposter wins.

Like if we're in a spaceship the doors open. And we walk out.

In the center of the party a blue and pink button is displayed. It triggers the reveal what we've been waiting for. I take off my helmet like an astronaut.

"fuck you Mag" tony says scowling along with the others in the game.

"Only Steve does that!" I yell at him. He narrows his eyes while pepper wacks his arm. Steve blushes immensely.

I press the red button and look at the lake. A helicopter with a huge amount of black dye that is going to react with water is dropped into the lake.

The whole lake turns into a shade of pink and a shit ton of confetti comes down along with balloons and banners.

Then, stage that's been under ground lifts and the mariachi are playing at full speed. "ARIBAAAAA" I yell taking a pink tequila shot.

Not only that but I paid for the mariachis instruments and clothing to be pink just for this occasion.

Then the contortionist comes from the back and hands me a pink trumpet with his feet and a scroll. With a red lipstick and black eyeliner

I grab my black pants suit that I've been wearing. I pull the string on the front. Dropping a 1700 pink gown. I apply the lipstick and with the eyeliner a beauty Mark and clear my throat.

I throw the makeup away in a bush.

"Here ye here ye. The child of stark will be a maiden let us celebrate" I say in a weird tone. And use the trumpet to make a crappy note to announce her welcoming. Flower petals come down and the mariachi continues their assault.

I finally come off stage and approach tony and pepper.

"That was the most insane party I've ever attended" pepper says still in shock.

"It's the best I've thrown" I say patting her belly. "This chick is my ride or die"

"Do mortals reveal their gender like this traditionally. I am very fond of it" Thor says.

"Na but I'm open for it if I'm alive in a couple years and you have a kid" I say patting his back.

"You're are insane" Tony says "thanks for the party though it was good"

"It was awesome don't lie you weren't expecting it" I say. "Too bad I couldn't get the zebra, elephant and tiger to come. Man that would've been awesome"

"This was good" pepper says a little concerned.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺