Two

.

{ Competitive }

.

Word Count: 4157

"Have you seen the new girl??"

"I heard her name is Costa Miriara- what kind of name is that?"

"I think it's Spanish."

"She's from Shiketsu! Of course, they'd let her in her second year if she's from Shiketsu!"

"She is literally the hottest girl I've ever seen."

"Those class 2a dudes are lucky bastards..."

Ochaco, Mina, and Yaoyorozu walked toward the lunchroom, catching all of the gossip floating around about Costa's arrival. They were all still shocked too by her appearance. She was quite a surprise.

"Wow, everyone's talking about Miriara", Mina pointed out.

"Well, she certainly is eye-catching", Ochacho giggled.

"I can't imagine how overwhelming all of this is for her...", Momo smiled sadly, thinking of the girl being bombarded by students when she walks into the lunchroom. Ochaco and Mina nodded in agreement before Mina gasped and turned to the two other girls, "We should invite her to sit with us so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable!"

Ochaco nodded eagerly, an excited smile on her face at the thought of making a new friend.

"I agree", Momo scratched her chin as they turned into the entrance of the cafeteria, "Let's try to find her first."

They noticed a big commotion right when they walked in. A crowd of students was buzzing around a certain table excitedly. The three girls shared a worried look before making their way over to see what was going on.

Costa Miriara sat at the table with a bored expression, becoming increasingly annoyed as teenage boy after boy sat down with her and started asking her a shit ton of personal questions. She knew she was going to receive a lot of unwanted attention, especially on her first day, but this was a little excessive.

Students hovered over their table, looking at her like a new creature that had never been discovered before.

"Wow, you're so pretty!"

"..."

"Is your hair naturally that curly?"