Author's Note

An end of an era, huh?

How wonderful is it that while I was writing The Epilogue, I hit 100k reads? INSANITY! You guys are so wonderful for reading my story, I'm so grateful!

If you haven't read any of my other notices, I'm not completely done with The Wildcard but I would like to move on from it for the most part. I'll write little shorts/extra chaps whenever I can/have the time to do so. Therefore, don't be too sad about it ending.

I expected to cry, honestly, but I feel relief in it being over. I've worked very hard on finishing this, and I'm definitely in need of a writing-break lmao.

I've been writing this for... I think a year and a half now and it's been the first successful project I've had the guts to post online. The response I've received has been so fulfilling and again, I'm so grateful for every single one of you who've read, liked, and commented on it.

I'm planning on kickstarting my career as a writer now, and the confidence I've obtained to do so is all thanks to you, my dear readers. I'll definitely keep you all updated on any other works I create. I could definitely use some fresh pairs of eyes ;)

Again, thank you so much for supporting me throughout this journey. It forever will hold a special place in my heart. I'll miss it, for sure.

With love,

~SG <3