Seven

•

{A Declaration-of-Enemies Kind of Tour}

Word Count; 3336

A group of students from Class 2A made their way across campus on a Thursday afternoon, chatting with one another about the events of their first week of school.

Costa was among their group since Mina had insisted she give her a tour of the dorms before she moved in in a couple of days. Costa willingly complied and followed her new group of friends over to the second year dorms.

Costa looked up at the building as she following her friends up the front porch. Kaminari held the door open for her, a flirty smile gracing his lips. She rolled her eyes and laughed at him, walking into the front living space with Mina at her side.

"So, Miriara...", she said excitedly, "..This is the common area, the kitchen is to the right and there are seating areas over there. Also we all do our laundry in the room on the first floor, that's...", Mina started to rapidly explain, causing Costa to widen her eyes in amazement, looking around the room with a hint of curiosity in her features.

Kirishima and Sero chuckled as Mina dragged the girl away, Kaminari desperately chasing after them to be close to Costa. The boys stopped at the kitchen, ready for a snack after a long day of hero studies. Kirishima grabbed a watermelon flavored Ramune soda from the fridge, opening it and taking a long swig.

"Hey, toss me a strawberry", Sero said, setting his bookbag down by the tables. Kirishima sighed as he swallowed the cold, refreshing carbonated drink, before reaching in and grabbing a strawberry flavored soda. He tossed it in Sero's direction and the black-haired boy caught it with ease.

"Thanks", Sero said with a smile, opening his soda and taking a sip, "Bakugou left earlier than the rest of us today, he looked pretty pissed after that encounter with Miriara..."

Kirishima sighed, leaning against the counter lazily, "Yeah. Honestly, I'm a little afraid..."

"What of?"

"How much trouble those two are going to cause...", he answered, a stressed look on his face, "I originally thought it might be good to have someone else in the class who will stand up to him but- what if he doesn't grow from it? What if he just... keeps pushing?"

"You're concerned about how he's going to interact with Miriara?", Sero chuckled, "I think if she keeps putting him in his place like she did today... it might do him some good."