Seventy-Seven

Just so you aren't surprised, the next chapter will be the last official chapter before the epilogue </3

! BUT !

Yes, I will continue writing extras afterwards (there's a lot I wanted to include that didn't make the cut). That being said, they will not be published as frequently or on any particular schedule, given I would like to start my journey of writing an actual book now!

Also, I'm a student and this upcoming course load might just actually kill me, LOL. Therefore, I need to start managing my time a little better this year. Hope you understand and enjoy this chapter of the NWHC competition ;)

 Hope you understand and enjoy this chapter of the NWHC competition ;)

.

{Written In The Stars}

.

Word Count; 8,576

Katsuki sat with his classmates on the second level of the stadium, in their own little section, designated for their class.

He took up his seat on the end, so nobody but Kirishima could sit next to him, as he peered down into the arena. He crossed his arms over his chest, huffing out an impatient breath. They'd already been sitting there for twenty minutes, why on earth have they not started yet?

"Ah! I'm so excited!" Ochaco clapped her hands together as she turned toward Mina, who was sitting beside her, in the front row of their section. Mina nodded eagerly in agreement before a darker look took over her features. "Me too! I hope Costa destroys every single one of them for what they did..."

"Man, I still can't believe they got away with that." Sero added on, clicking his tongue in irritation.

Momo let out a long, sad sigh, nodding in response. "Unfortunately, we had no evidence. Aizawa said he didn't even see anything on the security cameras. They probably tampered with them or something."

Ochaco twisted her lips to one side before turning back toward the center of the arena. Then, she thrust her fist into the air. "No matter, Miri is going to make them wish they never crossed her!"

Katsuki scoffed, even though he completely agreed with the girl. He had never seen Costa so angry as when he saw the look on her face that day- the day they posted that article on her locker. He'd never seen her eyes that color, nearly red, as when she launched herself at the mocking third year. He'd been the one to tell her to take it all out on the battlefield and he knew she would.

He could feel her stirring with that itch to fight this morning, when they were getting ready. She always slipped into what he called her "killing calm" before a big fight. It worked for her, he'd realized. It was her own way of winding herself up until she exploded on her opponents.