Fifty-Seven

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. It's a bit explicit, but only in the dialogue. If sex talk makes you uncomfortable, just skip it (it's not super important to the plot, anyways)

Thank you for 60k, ily :)))

.

{The Birds & The Bees}

.

Word Count; 6,082

The golden light streaming through the curtains of her window was what woke Costa from the deep sleep she was in. Peeling her eyes open, she let out a soft sigh through her nose, snuggling into her covers. She melted, feeling especially warm- more than usual.

Then she noticed the heated, muscled body of a teenage boy cocooning her, pressing her into his chest with arms locked tightly around her- as if he were some kind of hairless, giant koala bear. Costa turned her head ever so slightly to look up at Katsuki's sleeping face, which was cuter than she'd imagined.

He looked incredibly peaceful, with a smoothed back expression and slightly parted lips. A constant wave of hot breath fanned Costa's bare shoulder and she bit her lip to keep from giggling, all the while slowly twisting herself around in his hold, so that she was facing him.

He groaned, shifting slightly and tightening his arms over Costa's entire body. She paused and blew out an annoyed breath, trying to slip her hands out from under his arms-

"Stop fucking moving," He mumbled with a deep, groggy voice that Costa felt rumbling inside her chest. His eyes were still closed shut as he shifted closer to her, cuddling her like she were a stuffed animal or something. "Dumbass..." He blew out lowly before his expression softened out once more.

Costa rolled her eyes and pushed his arms off of her, causing him to let out a loud, annoyed groan, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"Get off of me, you're heavy as fuck-" Costa said with a knowing smile. Just as Katsuki's eyes snapped open and he glared right at her, she added, "You need to hit the gym more, geez."

The tackle that came after was perfectly reasonable and Costa burst out laughing as Katsuki flipped them over and tossed his entire body weight onto her. "Help!" She choked and coughed, all the while laughing, "You're killing me!"

"Take what you just said back, you little shit-"

"Never!" Costa threw her head back into the pillow, wheezing, "You'll never make me!"