Fifty-Six

Ayo, soooo this is the first truly spicy thing I've ever written but I read SJM so it might be decent, LMAO- anyways, this is for you spicy-romance enthusiasts out there. Enjoy ;)

⚠️sexual content warning⚠️(about halfway through- aka skippable for the poor innocents)

(about halfway through- aka skippable for the poor innocents)

.

{I want you}

.

Word Count; 7,688

Somewhere on the walk back, it started to rain.

With heels slapping against the pavement, splashing along the puddles, Costa and Katsuki raced up the path to Heights Alliance with their jackets hovering over their heads. Both were soaked from head to toe, water spilling out of their clothes as they bounded up the steps and swung open the front door.

It was late, too late. Late enough that they'd surely receive a bothersome lecture the next day about the curfew rules from Mr.Aizawa. But thankfully, the entire downstairs area was empty and dimly lit as Katsuki shut the door behind them. The only sound was the beating of the rain against the windows and their own heavy breathing.

Costa turned, clutching her shivering arms, her teeth chattering. Katsuki glanced at how the water that plastered her hair to her forehead sent little streams down over her eyelashes and lips, falling in drops off the tip of her chin. She sucked in a shaky breath and kicked off her shoes. Katsuki did the same.

"C'mon, you're shivering." Katsuki cleared his throat, grasping her attention. Her eyes lifted to meet his and she nodded, too tired to say much of anything. He understood that, interlacing her hand in his and leading her towards the elevator. Their feet lightly padded against the carpet as they crossed the common area.

Costa sniffled, still shivering and holding Katsuki's hand as the elevator doors closed. He pressed the button and turned toward her. She leaned against the wall, rolling her head to the side to look at him. He looked right back at her and squeezed her wet hand in his.

The doors opened and they practically stumbled out, Katsuki dragging her across the hall to where her dorm was. Costa didn't protest, waiting quietly as he opened her door and stepped to the side. She hurriedly walked in and he filed in after her.

It was dark, the only light being the moonlight streaming in through her window. She passed the reflection of silvery light on her carpet, the illumination catching on her damp hair in a white sheen. Katsuki shut the door behind them and leaned against it as Costa made a beeline for her closet.