Nine

•

{Guilt trips and Quirk Innovations}

Word Count; 4403

It was finally Monday and a medium-sized movers truck had shown up at Heights Alliance before the students of Class 2A had left for class. Mina and Ochaco squealed when the truck came into view, jumping up and down in their emerald school skirts.

Mineta drooled, orange juice spilling from his mouth as he watched how their skirts danced around the bare skin on their thighs.

"Jeethus, I've never loved Mondayth tho much", he said, ignoring the dribble on his chin, to which Jiro cringed in disgust and threw a napkin at his face.

Bakugou sat at one of the breakfast tables, shoveling rice into his mouth angrily. He knew that starting today, the incredibly irritating new girl was going to be living with them. His grip on his chopsticks tightened as the two girls pressed their faces against the window, chatting about how they should celebrate Costa moving in that night.

"We should cook her a really nice dinner-"

"-and do another room tour-"

"-and bake her a cake! Sato! We're gonna need your help-"

"Tch", he clicked his tongue, dropping his chopsticks in frustration. His red-haired friend noticed his distress from across the room, furrowing his brows in confusion. He made his way toward his friend, taking the seat in front of him as a reassuring look appeared on his friendly face, "Hey man."

"Shitty Hair...", Bakugou grumbled under his breath. Kirishima rested his elbows on the tabletop, observing his best friend closely as he sulked. Bakugou's ruby eyes snapped up toward the red-heads own crimson orbs before he spat out, "What."

"You seem extra irritated this morning", Kirishima verbalized his observation, leaning his cheek against his fist, "Is it because Miriara's moving in today?"

The blonde boy gripped the edge of the table, clicking his tongue in annoyance, "Can everyone just shut up about that brat?!"

"C'mon man, she's the new girl- of course, people are going to talk about her. It'll pass but... ", Kirishima hesitated, his gaze flickering away from Bakugou's for a second, "Why do you get upset when people talk about her?"

"I-", Bakugou's face contorted in annoyance, "I don't get upset!"

"You literally just snapped at me for mentioning her", Kirishima said, trying to fight the amused smile twitching at the corners of his lips. Bakugou's eyes sent daggers at the red-haired boy, his patience reaching its breaking point and it was only 8 in the morning.