28

And that's when Draco grabbed you by your neck and sat you up straight. "What are you doing?" You asked. Draco handed you your clothes, "Change into your clothes love." Draco mumbled. "What's wrong?"  You asked as you put on your bra and underwear trying to forget about Draco's touch against your body. "I don't wanna play no games, I'm tired of always chasing after you." Draco said as he looked into your eyes. "Chasing after me? I told you I wanted you Draco, you're the one who hasn't pulled a move yet." You said as you put on your uniform as the anger filled your body. "I don't give a fuck about you anyways." Draco snarled. "Who ever said I'd give a shit about you?" You said as you slid on your skirt. "Whatever y/n." Draco snarled as he had his back turned towards you. "I guess I'm just a fucking play date to you, huh?" You asked. Draco jolted around and wrapped his hands around your neck, ringing digging into your skin. "DONT YOU FUCKING START WITH ME." He yelled against your lips. "If you don't care, then why follow me to Voldemort's so you know I'm safe." You asked as your eyes stared into each others and lips inches apart. "Because." He said as he looked away, still gripping your neck. "Because why?" You asked. "Just shut up." He said breathlessly as he slammed his lips against yours. You wrapped your arms around his torso as he gripped your neck tightly. He continued to kiss you passionately. "Because you have a hold over me, y/n. And I plan on following you to Voldemort's so I know you're safe." He whispered in your ear. "But I thought you don't give a fuck about me?" You asked as you removed your arms from him. "You know I give a fuck about you everyday. So don't play dumb princess." He whispered as he tied your tie and fixed up your hair. You rested your head on his chest, his cologne lingering the air. He wrapped his arms around your torso and held you tightly as both of you didn't want to let go. "Go to class, I don't want you to get In trouble. We'll figure out the arrangements with your next visit to the dark lord. Okay?" He said as he let you go. "Okay." You said as you started to walk away until Draco pulled you back into his arms and kissed your lips. "So so beautiful." He whispered as he let you walk off to your class...