8

You started to fly up higher as it started to rain. You went up pretty high off the ground, as Draco stayed down lower as he practiced. You decided to fool around, you started to fly down lower very very fast. As you started to get close to the ground you feel yourself slowly falling off the broom. You were still high up in the air. You slowly lost grip of your broom, you start falling to the ground. "DRACO" you scream in fear. As you close your eyes ready for the ending you feel cold hands grab your body and set you on their broom. You open your eyes and see Draco, you were sitting on his broom facing him. You wrap your arms around him as your heart raced. "Hey hey it's okay I got you." Draco said as he wrapped his arms around you tightly. You pull away and look into his eyes, your faces millimeters apart. He looked down at your lips again, then back at your eyes. "Do it." You whisper. "Do what?" Draco asked with a smirk on his face. "Kiss me" you say breathlessly. He leaned in closer to your face, his lips hit yours. You wrap your arms around his neck as your lips moved together passionately. His tongue exploring your mouth as your body's were close together. He pulls away as he's out of breath. You smile softly as you look into his silver eyes. Draco looked at you in a way no one else did. "I'm sure your mystery girl wouldn't like that." You say softly. Draco laughed, "What if there is no mystery girl? What if I was just messing with you?" He laughs. "Is there or is there not?" You ask. He smiles, "There is. But she has nothing on you." He says as he flys to the ground. Your heart skipped a beat as he said what he said. Draco took your hand and started walking you back to your dorm. He walked you to your dorm, he kisses your forehead as he walked out of the dorm and leaving not saying a word. "I can't believe I just kissed Malfoy" you said out loud. But you enjoyed every moment, he made you feel so safe. But did you have feelings for Draco..?