22

You woke up alone in your bed, you looked around to see where Draco was. But you couldn't find him. You stood up and walked to your bathroom and got in the shower. You washed your hair and body, you grabbed your emerald green towel off the counter and wrapped it around your hair tightly and then grabbed your black silk short robe that was hanging next to the shower. You walked out and to the sink, you put lotion on your face. You started to brush out your wet hair. As you looked back up in the mirror you saw Draco standing behind you, you jolted around. He walked up to you, "How are you feeling?" He asked as his cold hand rubbed against your cheek. "I feel fine." You say softly. It stayed silent for a moment, "Are we gonna talk about what you said? Or just ignore it?" You asked. He looked up at you, "What is there to talk about? I like you and you said you liked me too. But you don't want a relationship because of Voldemort." Draco said. You walked closer to him, you wrapped your arms around his body and buried your head into his chest. "I just wanna be happy... with you Draco." You said into his chest. You looked up at him, "I know princess, I know." Draco said softly. You leaned in closer to his face, he did the same. His lips slowly but sensually started to hit yours. His tongue slipping into your mouth as you both started to make out, him fully clothed and you just in a robe. He picked you up and pressed you against the wall as your legs wrapped around his waist. He continued to make out with you but more aggressively, he slowly started kissing your neck leaving hickeys everywhere. You felt his hands travel down to your thighs as he kissed your neck aggressively. He then opened your robe a little leaving room for him to kiss your chest. You felt his hand travel closer and closer, you let out a small moan as him kissing you felt so good. He then brought his mouth up to your ear, "we have class soon. And you still have to get ready, maybe another time kitty." Draco whispered in your ear. You let out a sigh as you kissed his lips. He let you down off the wall, "Such a tease Mr.Malfoy. Two can play that game." You say. "You can try kitty, but I can make you squirm in front of everyone as you have to hold it all back so nobody hears. I could make you regret everything. I could make you regret loving me." Draco says with a hint of laughter. "You wouldn't do that, you could try but you wouldn't, because the thought of making me regret everything makes you scared you're going to loose me. And we both don't want that now do we? I know you've grown to attached to me Malfoy." You say as you turn around as start to do your makeup. Draco looks down at the floor staying silent. "I'll see you in class." Draco says softly. "We should probably talk about this Draco, so we can figure out what this means. You know?" You say as you continue to do your makeup. "Yeah I know, we'll talk about it later. But I think we both know what will happen. You don't want a relationship." Draco says. "I never said I didn't want one, but I'm scared to have one, that puts both of our life's at risk Draco, we both do dangerous work when we can't be teenagers, you're a death eater and I'm the lords servant, the lord and your father could tear us apart, the lord could send you away leaving me all alone, but that's a risk I'm willing to take if that means eternity with you." You say softly. "If you're wanting an eternity with me, then we have an eternity to worry about my father, and the dark lord." Draco said. You looked up at him through the mirror, "Do you want an eternity with me Draco? Or just a little fun once and awhile?" You ask as Draco knew he needed to be careful what he said so he didn't hurt you...