15

You woke up in Draco's arms, he smiled. "Morning beautiful. Ready to go back to Hogwarts?" He asked softly. You nodded your head as he handed you a change of clothes. You both got ready, he walked you out to the car as he loaded the luggage in the trunk. The car drove off to the train station. You rested your head on Draco's shoulder as you were still tired after the night you had. Draco walked you onto the train as you both found a quiet place to sit. He rested his hand on your thigh as the train took off, you brushed it away as a smirk grew on his face. "Last night was fun, can we do it again soon?" He whispered into your ear. You felt yourself turn bright red, "I don't think so Malfoy, what about your mystery girl? I'm sure she'd be down to do that." You said with a smirk on your face. "Come on, it's just a little fun. We can have fun once and while." Draco said as he smiled at you. "I don't want to risk catching feelings for you, because having some fun once and awhile sounds nice, but I catch feelings to easily." You say somewhat quietly... Draco looked at you for a second and then smiled, "Catching feelings for me? Ooo I like the sound of that. But if you change your mind, we can do that more often." Draco said as he brushed a piece of hair behind your ear. "Oh my Draco, you're so horny, what do you want a blowjob?" You ask with a hint of laughter. "I don't think I'm the horny one baby, you were the one screaming my name last night." Draco said with a smirk. You rolled your eyes and looked out the window completely clueless that you were Draco's mystery girl, and you had no idea whatsoever. All Draco wanted was your love, because little did you know, he loved you more then anything...
——————-
AND YES IM MAKING MORE SPICY SPICY PARTS TO THIS STORY, DONT WORRY IT WASNT THE END OF THE SPICE ;)