2

"I have to go Draco, I'll see you soon." You say getting up, Draco stands up and grabs your arm. "You can't hide things from me bunny" he said getting close to you. You pull away and run to your next class. You've been avoiding Draco ever since, it was a week later. You had to leave again, you arrived at Voldemort's building. You walk in, you see Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. They always treated you like you were their daughter... "Ahh you've arrived ms.y/n, the others will be here soon. Go help Dobby with the meal" he say. "Yes sir" you say. You look up at Narcissa, you then rushed out to the kitchen. You and Dobby  cooked the meal, you put everything on a tray and brought it to the meeting. You handed everyone everything, Voldemort takes on bite and immediately jolts up. "THE FOOD IS COLD" he yelled. You flinched as he continued to yell you look at Narcissa and Lucius as fear filled your face. They look down as Voldemort snaps his fingers, one of his people grabs you and pulls you out of the room. He starts kicking you and punching you. He then kicks your face causing you to get a bruise on your face. You grab your things and leave back to Hogwarts as your told, it was the next day. You walked into the mess hall, you forgot to cover up the bruise as you rushed this morning to get to breakfast. You sit down across from Draco, he looks up and sees the bruise. He takes his hand and lifts up your chin, "y/n what happened?" He says in a worried tone.