19

You look at Draco in shock, you take his hand. "Draco I-" you began to say until your dorm door swung open. You looked over and saw Pansy and Blaise, "Y/n come on we're having a party downstairs in the common room." She says. You look up at Draco wanting to finish what you were about to say, Draco smiled softly at you. "Y/N LETS GO GET READY." Pansy yells as she walks in and grabs your arm pulling you away from Draco. She pulls you into her dorm, the thought of you being Draco's mystery girl not leaving your head. Blaise then walked into Pansy's dorm, "Hey y/n don't drink a lot okay? You're a lightweight, and when you get drunk you're a mess." Blaise says with a hint of laughter. You walk out of Pansy's bathroom in a skin tight black dress. "First off I'm not a light weight, and second you aren't my dad thank you very much." You say as you walk over to grab your heels. Draco all of a sudden pops out behind Blaise, "Y/n you get waisted of three shots of tequila." Draco says. You look over at him, "And you Draco, aren't my dad or my boyfriend so you don't get to tell me what to do." You say as you put on your heels. "Please y/n." Blaise says. You look over at Draco who seemed a little distraught over the comment about him not being your boyfriend. "Fine fine. And Draco, I need to talk to you after the party if that's okay?" You ask as you walked over and start brushing your hair. Draco looked you up and down for a second, "Yeah that's fine, we can talk. If you aren't drunk." Draco says with a hint of laughter. You roll your eyes and touch up your lipstick. You caught Draco staring at you again, 'Do I feel the same way he does?' You thought to yourself. You looked up at him, he looked up off the ground at you causing eye contact, and your body immediately filled with butterflies. You realized how you felt, and that you needed to tell him before it was to late. "Okay Pansy I'm ready." You said. She walked out of the bathroom all ready. "Okay well everyone's already downstairs judging by the music there playing so let's go." Pansy says as she takes Blaise's hand. You look over at Draco but don't say anything. He walks out beside you, you all walk downstairs to see the crowds of people dancing and drinking and kissing. "Oh my god." You say to yourself.