3

You look up at him, "it's okay draco I'm okay" you say. He looks at you, he rests his hand on the bruise and pulls you close to him. "Come her darling, tell me what's wrong." He says, your heart drops as he had just called your darling. You look down at the floor, he lifts up your chin so you're looking at him. "I can't tell you or else you'll get hurt, I can't. I'm not supposed to say anything." You say as tears start to roll down your cheek, you wanted to talk to Draco about being the lords servant. But you could never forgive yourself is Voldemort were to hurt Draco. "Hey hey hey, don't cry. It's okay y/n" he says wiping away your tears with his thumb. He pulls you into his chest, he rubs your back as he try's to comfort you. "how about we go watch the stars tonight?" He whispers. You smile, "I'd like that" you say. He lets go of you, "see you then" he smiles. You watched him walk away, you tried to forget about everything that had just happened. It was hours later, you had walked out to the grass area. You see Draco sitting against a tree waiting for you. "Where's your girlfriend Pansy?" You laugh as you take a seat next to him. "Oh shut up" he snarls, you laugh again. You catch him staring at you, "what is it Draco?" You ask turning your head towards him. He smiles, "nothing" he says. He lays down and looks up at the sky, you lay down next to him. "Y/n, I have to leave next week, I'll be gone for a day or two." He said looking over at you, you look over at him. "Okay, don't miss me too much" you laugh. "No, you don't ,is me too much." He laughs. "Are you going to be okay?" He asks somewhat concerned. "Yes I'll be okay, what days will you be gone?" You ask knowing you had to leave next week too. "I'll be leaving Tuesday." He says looking up at the stars, you just smile and look up at the sky. You had to leave that day too, but you knew Draco wasn't going where you were going. "Where are you going?" You ask curiously. "I can't say yet..." he says. You just nod your head and look up at the sky not saying anything about you leaving. You were a little curious about what Draco was doing and where he had to go. Little did you know you would find out soon, and it would be quicker than you thought it would...