12

Draco stares at you intensely,  "Draco you're looking at me like this means we're dating. Don't worry I won't tell your mystery girl."  You say with a hint of laughter. "You don't even know who she is? I'm surprised you haven't figured it out." Draco says. He lets you down off the wall. "Such a tease Malfoy." You say as you push him out of the way. You walk towards the bathroom when Draco walks up behind you. He wraps his arms around your torso. Your breath hitches in your throat as he moves your hair away. He starts gently kissing your shoulder working his way to your neck, he started leaving marks on your neck. His hands started to explore your body, sliding them up and down your sides. He then grabs all of your hair with his left hand and yanks your head back. He tilted it to the side as he kissed your lips softly. His right hand started to travel down your body, first your stomach down to the waist line of your shorts. He slowly moved his hand inside of your shorts, your heart stopping for a second as he was so close to what you wanted. He then found the waist band of your underwear, he slide his finger near the waistband of your lace underwear. "What do you want y/n?" Draco whispers in your ear as he kisses your neck. "I want you Draco" you say as you try to catch your breath. "Is this what you want?" Draco asked as he slid his fingers completely into your underwear. Your breath hitches in your throat as he was so close to doing what you wanted. "Yes Draco." You say softly. He slowly slid his pointer finger inside of you he then slid his middle finger in next. He started fingering you slowly put working up the pace. You let out a slight moan as he went as fast as he could, he then pulled his fingers out and slammed them back in. He went equally as fast as last time. The feeling of part of him being inside of you was amazing, your legs started to shake as you could feel yourself loosing your balance. your head slouched in front of you as he kept going. You were already so close. Draco wrapped his arm under your breasts so he could hold you up straight. "D-Draco I can feel it" you say as your breathing started to get heavier. "I know, I know" he said as he started to slow his pace. He then pulled his fingers out of you and flipped you around so you were facing him, he picks you up and wraps your legs around his waist. "W-why d-did you s-stop?" You ask out of breath. His lips hit yours, but more aggressively. He pulls away for a moment to slip off your tank top and immediately started to kiss you again. You started unbuttoning his shirt as his lips were moving with yours aggressively. The marks on your neck and chest turning purple, the tension rising between your bodies as you intensely made out. You want Draco back inside of you desperately. You pulled Draco's shirt off as his bare chest was exposed, leaving him shirtless with his pants on. You still had your bra on and shorts. Draco started kissing down your neck, you feel his hands reach the clasp of your bra as he sets you on the bed not breaking the kiss. He works his way down your neck to your chest leaving marks everywhere. He unclasps your bra as he kisses your body softly. You let out slight moans as he worked his was down your stomach when he finally reached where you needed him...