14

You felt his cold hands rub against your back, he lined you in position to him. He pushed all the way in and started going at a hard and fast pace. You let out a moan as all of this was like a fantasy, it didn't feel real. He kept going faster and harder as he pulled in and out. "F-fuck Draco" you moaned. You felt his arm wrap around your waist, as the sound of your skin clapping together loudened. You felt his hand trace down towards your bikini area. He started rubbing your clit as he kept giving it to you from behind. It was all so much to take in, you moaned as he rubbed your clit. "D-Draco I'm so close." You said as he continued on what he was doing. "I-I know I am too princess." Draco moaned. "C-cum with me baby" he said. The sound of your skin clapping together, him rubbing your clit as he continued to fuck you to the max was all to much, your legs started to shake as you felt yourself come undone. You let out a moan as it felt so good, Draco then cam inside of you, which caused you to orgasm even more knowing that he finished inside of you. Draco pulled out and laid down next to you. You rolled on your back as you thighs continued to shake, you covered your face as you felt it turn red and hot. You felt a smirk grow on his face, you felt his hand rest on your thigh as he pulled your hands away from your face. Just him touching you made you shake. "D-Draco no more." You say as a smile grew on your face. "To much to handle beautiful?" He asked as he gripped your thighs tightly. You nodded your head yes as you turned towards him. He pulled the covers over the both of you, "come here princess" he said softly as he gently pulled you into his arms. You buried your head in his chest as he wrapped his cold arms around you. He softly kissed your forehead, as he whispered "sweet dreams love." "goodnight Dray" you said softly. You slowly drifted off to sleep in Draco's arms, not knowing what tomorrow holds...