21

Draco walked into your bathroom and grabbed a makeup wipe, he walked back out and sat down next to you. He pulled you onto his lap and started taking off your makeup. He then grabbed you hoodie and sweatpants. He walked over to you and started to unzip your dress leaving you in a bra and underwear. "Come on stand up." Draco said softly as his cold hands wrapped around your torso holding you up right. He pulled off your dress, he leaned over to your side and grabbed the sweatpants. He kneeled down and helped you put them on. He then sat you back down on the bed and slipped on the hoodie. He handed you a bottled water, "Drink it please." Draco said softly. You looked up at him, you unscrewed the cap and drank some of the water. Draco unmade your bed and picked you up so he could lay you under the covers. "Draco can you stay please?" You asked as you grabbed hold of his arm. He looked at you, "yeah I'll stay." He said. He walked over and laid down next to you, he pulled you into his arms so your head rested on his chest. "Draco. I do like you, but I'm scared the dark lord will do anything to one of us. And I don't want that. I want to be with you, but I'm scared." You said. "Y/n you're drunk, go to sleep." Draco says. "But I still know my feelings drunk or sober." You say. "Nobody loves me so you're probably lying." You say. Draco laughs a little, "I'm not lying y/n. How could I lie about loving you? If I didn't I wouldn't be here right now." Draco said as he ran his fingers through your hair. "I wanna be with you Draco. But we can't." You say. "Okay my love, we will talk about this tomorrow." Draco says. "Draco? Would you let the lord hurt me?" You asked softly and quietly. "I would never let anyone hurt you. And I've never felt that way about anyone, I would risk it all for you y/n." Draco says softly. A tear rolls down your cheek. You slowly drifted off to sleep in Draco's arm. Not knowing what was to come...