30

You looked down and saw Draco, his ice cold hands rubbing up and down your back as you straddled his lap. You pressed yourself against each other as the tension rised. "Followed me to the prefects bathroom Malfoy? You aren't stalking me now are you?" You said as your breathing grew heavy as you were so close to Draco's lips. "Just came for a soak love." Draco whispered as he pressed bubbles against your back. "Do you have any fucking clue of how crazy you make me, y/n?" He said in a low pitched voice, stern and silky. "Lately, all I can fucking think about is you. And it's driving me fucking insane. All I can think about is you, your lips on mine. You fully naked under me as I turn you into a moaning mess. You snuggling in my arms as you fall soundly asleep. You're all that's on my mind." He said in a deeper voice. "Shhh." You whispered softly. Your lips were inches away, you pressed yours against his as you both started to kiss passionately. It slowly turned into making out, he then started to kiss your neck slowly and gently. You gripped your fingers into the roots of his blonde hair as he worked down to your collar bone. "Does that feel good darling?" He whispered against your lips. "Y-Yes Draco." You whispered breathlessly against his lips as he continued to kiss your collar bone. He then worked down to your boobs leaving marks everywhere. You let out a small moan as you gripped his hair tightly. You started to feel him getting hard against your heat. Before you could say anything he rested his lips on yours as he kissed you seductively. His cold hands running up and down your thighs under the water. You felt Draco grow harder and harder as he kissed your neck and boobs which caused small moans to leave your mouth. You started to kiss Draco's neck gently as he rubbed your back. You then looked back up at him, he slammed his lips against yours aggressively. "Do you want this?" He asked against your lips. You looked into his eyes, "Yes Draco." You said softly. "Are you sure?" He asked as he looked deep into your eyes. "Yes, please. I want you to destroy me, right here, right now in this bathroom." You whispered as the steam from the hot water surrounded both of you. "Such a dirty little slut for me aren't you?" He whispered in your ear. "Yes, I'm your dirty little slut." You whispered in Draco's ear. "That's a good girl. Stay quiet love." He whispered before slamming all of him inside of you and pressing his lips against your lips as you moaned into his mouth...