13

Draco slid his cold hands down your thighs, he grabbed the waist band of your shorts and pulled them off of you leaving you in your underwear. He kneels down on the floor and starts kissing your inner thighs, teasing you. He then slips off your underwear and spreads your legs open slowly. He moves in closely, "look at you, all ready for me." Draco said as he saw how soaked you were. It felt so good having Draco talk against you. "P-please Draco." You trembled. He slowly starts eating you out sensually, knowing right we're the clit was. You gripped his hair tightly as he was sending you. You let out a moan as he was so close to making you cum. "Draco f-fuck" you moaned. He continued on eating you out. You kept gripping his hair tighter and tighter. You could feel it coming, and so could he as he heard your breathing change. He stopped what he was doing and climbed on top of you. He started kissing your lips more aggressively. He then stood up and slipped off his shorts, he climbed back on top of you and grabbed your arms raising them above your head. He wrapped his hand around your neck as you felt his other hand trace your body. "Draco just fuck me already" you barely spoke as he tightened the grip around your neck. "Is this what you want?" He said as he slipped the tip inside of you slowly. "My dick inside your dripping wet pussy?" He said as he slipped the tip back out and slowly slipped it back in. "Yes Draco. Please, fuck me" you said as you closed your eyes wanting him to slip all the way in. "Watch yourself princess." He said softly. Him talking was enough to almost get you off. You felt him slip all the way out and push himself all the way inside of you hard and fast. You let out a loud moan as he started picking up his pace as he thrusts were strong and hard. "F-fuck you're so tight y/n." Draco said as he slipped all the way out and pushed himself all the way in. You let out a loud moan, as Draco went faster. "Y-you like that?" You said with a hint of laughter. "Y-yes baby, y-yes I fucking do." He said as he slipped all the way out again, he kissed your lips and without breaking the kiss he pushed right back inside of you harder causing you to moan inside his mouth. He the pulled away from the kiss and pulled out of you. "Turn around" Draco said out of breath. "Make me" you said as you wanted to see how far you could push him. He picked you up off the bed and spun you around fast. He pushed your face in the pillows as he raised your hips in the air. "You should have listened princess" he said as you felt him move closer to you. And that's when you knew it was going to be a long and sore night. And it was just the beginning of it all...