38

It was the next morning, your eyes slowly fluttered open from the sound of your alarm clock beeping. You groaned as you slammed your hand on top of the clock, suddenly your room grew quiet. You took a deep breathe and slowly stood up off your bed and throwing the bed together into a messy, but neat made bed. You then walked into your bathroom and did your daily hygienic routine.

You styled your hair in soft curls, and did a light makeup look. You then walked over to your closet and pulled out your attire for the meeting. Voldemort never wanted anyone to pay attention to you, but always needed you to be put together. You rolled your eyes and pulled out a black dress and grabbed your heels, slamming then onto the ground as you slipped on the black dress. You then walked over and slipped on your heels before walking back to your bathroom. You glanced up at yourself in the mirror, "A red lip. For a pop of color." You mumbled to yourself as you began to rummage through your drawers to find the lipstick you were looking for. Until.

"Ah, finally. There it is." You said to yourself as you grabbed onto the lipstick, you began to pat the red color onto your plump lips before putting a fake smile onto your face. Until the smile slowly faded away, it was tiring. Being The Lords Servant. But you had no choice.. You just wanted to catch a breathe of fresh air, and it felt like it would take an eternity to get to that point.

Right then and there, suddenly Draco crossed your mind. Deep down in your heat, you loved him, loved him enough to kill for him. And deep down, in his dark twisted heart, he loved you too, loved you enough to never let anyone hurt you. A warm tear rolled off your cheek, but you quickly wiped it away as you looked away from your reflection. "I'm so sick of this." You mumbled to yourself as you put a brave smile of your face before walking out into the main area of your dorm. You caught a glimpse of something new on your desk, your eyebrows furrowed as you walked over to see the object closer. And there was a letter from, Voldemort.

'Just a reminder, that you're still my servant. I accept you here, on time. The Malfoy's, Severus, and The lestrange's will also be making an appearance, so please. Wear Black. If you're a second late, I'll have the guards lock you in the cellar for a weeks time.'

You didn't need to read anymore, you crumbled up the note and threw it in your burning fireplace. You stood there, watching it burn to ashes as you anxiously fidgeted with your rings.

"The Malfoy Manner."

You whispered under your breath as you disappeared from your dorm and appeared into the manners garden.