16

You guys were about 30 minutes away from Hogwarts, your head rested on Draco's shoulder as you watched out the window. Draco stood up and shut the train room door. "Draco what are you doing?" You ask as you watch him shut the windows and blinds. You stood up and grabbed his arm as he was ignoring you, "Hello?" You said with a hint of attitude. He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist as he pins you against the wall. "You're afraid to catch feelings, why?" Draco asked as he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "B-Because." You say as Draco was giving you butterflies. Draco looked at your lips then back up at your eyes, "Why." He demanded. "Because falling inlove with one another means that Voldemort would find out and he would hurt one of us." You say. "And that doesn't mean we can't have fun once and awhile. Draco. But you love someone else, so why are you so horny? Ask her to help." You said with a hint of laughter. Draco looked you dead in the eyes and started busting up laughing, "Love you're so dumb, I don't know how you can't see it." Draco laughed. You looked at him confused, "No I'm being serious, if you get with her I'm not gonna fuck you Draco. So why can't you ask her?" You say seriously. He moved close to your ear, "It feels so good." He whispered in your ear which caused butterflies to fill your body. "I'm addicted." He whispered as he softly and slowly kissed your neck. You grabbed his hair tightly as the feeling of his mouth against your neck caused your breathing to heaven. That went on for 10 minutes. He pulled away and looked up at you, he kissed your lips. "Looks like we're here beautiful." Draco said as he let you down and grabbed your guys luggage. He took your hand and walked you onto the platform, you pulled your hand away as you guys walked to the entrance of Hogwarts. He looked down at his watch, "It looks like we made it in time for today's feast, do you want to skip it or do you want to go?" Draco asked as you guys walked to the slythiren common room. "I'm not hungry really I'm still tired." You said softly. "Oh yeah was last night to much for you?" Draco laughed. "Oh my- let's go to the feast then Draco." You say as you roll your eyes. You guys walked out of the common room and as you made your way to the entrance of the great hall Draco slapped your ass. You spin around and hit his arm, "Seriously Draco." You say as your face turned red. Draco laughed, "I'm going to get back at you." You say as you roll your eyes. After the feast you both went to sleep in your dorms. It was the next day..