11

Your heart skips a beat as you feel his hands slide up and down your body. You spin around and look him in the eyes, he wraps his arms around your waist as he pulls you in for a kiss. Your lips moving together as the tension between your body's built bigger and bigger. His tongue grazed your bottom lip, you wrapped your arms around his torso. You pulled yourself as close as you could to Draco. He lifts you up and wraps your legs around his waist as he pushes you against the wall. Your lips go back onto his, you didn't know how you felt towards Draco, and you didn't know how he felt towards you. You felt so safe in his grasp, and when you were together it was like time stopped. As your guys kissing turned into making out the tension continued to grow. He pulled away, out of breath. He looks into your eyes, he smiles softly. He tucks a piece of hair behind your ear, "Better watch yourself y/n, we have to share a bed." Draco says as he rubs his hands up and down your thigh as you were still up against the wall. "What's that supposed to mean?" You ask as you knew what he meant. His cold hands rubbing against your thighs felt so good, you desperately wanted his lips back on yours. He then starts to kiss you again, his hands gripping your thighs. Your hands were gripped around his neck. He pulled away again, you looked down into his silver eyes, you ran your fingers through his blonde hair. "Do it." You say. "Do what?" Draco asked. "Kiss me, kiss every inch of my body." You say softly. Draco looks into your eyes, "Do you want this?" Draco asked. "Yes, yes I do." You say...
——————————————————————
Put on your seatbelts, because this is about to get extra extra spicy. With the details of course, 😏😏.