31

Draco stopped his thrusts as he pulled all the way out and rested you on his lap as the hot water splashed around you. "Stay quiet love, we don't want people to hear how much of a slut you are, now do we?" Draco growled harshly in your ear as he wrapped his hand around your throat. Your eyes widened as your heart started to throb against Draco. "No Draco." You said as you closed your eyes. "Open your eyes pretty girl, I want to see and hear you fall apart." Draco said as he aggressively kissed your lips. You whimpered as you pressed your thighs together under the water against Draco's lap. "Look at how needy you are." He whispered as he gently grabbed your waist as he slowly pressed his tip against your entrance causing you to let out a small moan. "Please. Please Draco. Please." You begged as you wanted him inside of you. He slowly guided your hips as he slid in and out slowly. He took one of his hands and gripped your jaw forcing you both to make eye contact as you felt him go faster and harder. "Draco." You moaned as you looked into his grey eyes. "What princess? What is it? The water to hot?" He asked as he slowly slid in and out of you. "N-No, f-faster." You begged as you felt your hips buckle against him. He kissed your lips passionately as he flipped your back against the edge of the prefects bathtub as he was in full control. He stopped his thrusts once more making you grow needer and needer. He slid his hands that was covered in bubbles up and down your back as he pushed himself all the way back inside of you causing your lips to part. "Fuck." You moaned as you gripped the roots of Draco's hair as he pressed you up against the edge of the bathtub. "I'm so close princess." He whispered against your ear as he started to pick up his pace. "S-Same." You moaned as you felt so full inside. He started to go harder and faster as he grunted against your neck, causing your hips to buckle against his. You moaned as he was so close to hitting the spot. "Not yet pretty girl, hold it in for me please. I'll tell you when you can cum, and when you can't." Draco said as he gripped onto your back tighter going even harder and faster. "I-I can't Draco." You moaned against his neck as you gripped onto his hair even tighter. "I'm almost there, hold it for me." He growled against your neck as he looked into your eyes, gripped your neck tightly. You arched your back as you closed your eyes. Your lips parting as the feeling of Draco inside of you felt so good. "Good girl. And you know what good girls get, they get to cum." Draco whispered as he gripped your neck tighter. He slammed all the way inside of you causing yourself to come undone. "Draco." You moaned as he finished right after you...