6

Draco stares at you, you couldn't believe he was a death eater. You looked at him in fear, you were truly terrified that Draco knew you were the lords servant. Nobody knew at Hogwarts and you didn't want anyone to find out. You looked over at Narcissa, then back at Draco. "I must get going back now." You say softly as you turn your attention to Voldemort. "You're excused" he says. You immediately turn around and walk out of the room quickly, you grab your clothes from the bathroom and hurry out to the car. As you were running around the house you turn around and see Draco chasing after you. "Y/n wait. It's okay." He says quietly. You make it to the front of the house, Draco grabs your arm. "Y/n look at me." He says sternly. You turn around and look at him, "it's okay I'm not going to tell anyone. Is he the one that gave you the bruise?" Draco asks as he gently pulls you close to him. You nod your head yes trying to hold back your tears. His face drops, "I'm so sorry y/n." He says. You look down and stay silent. "We shouldn't be talking out here, they'll kill me if they find out I know you personally." You say. Draco looks at you, "Y/n I'm still you're friend, please don't end this friendship, you mean a lot to me y/n I can't loose you." He says quietly. You pull away and run to the car, you drive away as you watch Draco stand there in pain. Your heart hurt, because you didn't want to loose him ether. But you couldn't risk dying, they would kill you instantly. You watched as Draco walked back inside, you looked away and the car drove away.

Draco's POV- You walked back inside, you didn't want to loose y/n. She was one of your closet friends. She understood you, she meant a lot to you, she was the only one who truly cared about you. As you walked back into the room filled with death eaters, you thought about how you could help y/n leave. You sat back down silently, you were sad. Did she really mean what she said? Did she actually not want to be friends anymore? Your mother looks over at you, "is everything okay Draco?" She asks. You look up and snap out of it. "Yeah everything's just fine" Draco says. Later that evening you rushed back to Hogwarts. It was late, you rushed into the slythiren common room and don't see y/n. You silently and slowly walk up to her dorm, you open it slowly hoping no noise would be heard. You see it was dark, you walk in slowly and see y/n sleeping silently. You walk over and kneel down in front of her, you see the bruises on her arm. Your heart dropped as you looked up at her face. "See you in the morning love" you whispered as you slowly walk back out. You walk to your dorm, you changed into sweatpants, you were shirtless. You looked in the mirror and saw the bruises that were on your body. You would much rather be covered in bruises the y/n. You went to sleep thinking about y/n, you woke up around 6 am.