26

It was the next day, you woke up early sunrise. You walked to your bathroom to take a hot shower, the sunrise shining through the window next to your bathroom vanity. You slowly undressed as you were still half asleep, you sat your robe and towel on a hook that was located next to the shower. You washed your face, and started to shampoo your hair with you coconut and vanilla scented shampoo. You felt a presence in the bathroom but ignored it as you rinsed out your shampoo. You then lathered your hair in conditioner and started to wash your body with Draco's favorite scent. It matched your perfume, you finished showering and getting ready. You did your hair and makeup and changed into uniform and heels. You grabbed your purse before spraying on your perfume. You then walked downstairs to the common room. You see Draco, you stood there for a second debating on saying anything to him. "Hey princess." He said softly as he stood up and walked over to you. "Hey Malfoy." You said quietly as you looked down at the ground. A smirk grew on Draco's face, "why so shy all of a sudden?" Draco asked. "Im not." You mumbled. Draco's fingers griped your chin as he pushed it up causing eye contact. "Look at me when you're talking love." Draco said sternly. You rolled your eyes, "I have to get to class." you said as you pushed past him. He gently grabbed your arm pulling you back in front of him. "What Malfoy." You said in annoyance. He wrapped his hands around your throat. "I miss you." Draco said as he softly kissed your lips. Your body filled with tingles as it turned into you to making out. And as you wanted more as pulled away from Draco. He then aggressively kissed your neck. "I know you want it." He growled against your neck. "God Draco you're so horny." You said as you pushed him away. "Oh come on, you know that night was the best you've ever had." Draco said with a smirk on his face. You stayed silent knowing it was the truth, knowing Draco knew every inch of your body and knew how to make you squirm and beg. He knew how to make you feel good. "We have class Draco." You said as you turned around trying to hide your red face. "See pretty girl, I know how to make you feel good. I know how to make you feel like a queen." Draco whispered in your ear as he was pressed against you. His hand started to travel down your body causing you to squirm. "Draco." You said. "See. I was right." Draco whispered as he kisses your ear softly before letting you go... He waved goodbye as he took of walking to class. You stood in the common room speechless when all of a sudden...