18

You pick up the bottle and spun it, it landed on Cedric. Cedric grew a smirk on his face, "Oh wipe the smirk off your face Diggory." You say as you roll your eyes. He laughs a little and stands up, he walks over to you. "Ready?" He asked sarcastically. You rolled your eyes, you felt Draco clench his fists tightly. "I'll never be ready but carry on I'd love to be your first kiss" You say with a smirk on your face. He rolls his eyes and leans in slowly, you felt his arms wrap around your waist as he kissed you. But he wouldn't stop, you pushed him off of you and rolled your eyes. "Fuck off Diggory." You say as he sits back down looking you up and down. You looked over at Draco who was giving Cedric the death stare. "Draco it's your turn" you say as you hit his arm. He looks down at you, nods his head and grabs the bottle. He spins it around fast, you felt butterflies fill your stomach as the bottle lands on you. Your face turned bright red, as Draco smiled softly. "Come here kitty" he laughed with a smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes as you leaned in and kissed Draco's lips. You felt his cold hand hit your cheek as his tongue slipped into your mouth. You quickly pulled away as you felt your cheeks turn hot. He smiled as he saw you turn red. "I'll be right back." You say as you stand up and walk up to your dorm. You walk to your bathroom and look up in the mirror, you stared at yourself wondering if you were catching feelings for Draco. When he pops into your dorm and shuts the door. You looked up at him through the mirror, you turned around. "What Malfoy?" You ask. He walks up to you, he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear. "Can I tell you something?" Draco asked. You looked into his silver eyes, "what is it?" You ask. "I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead of friends. I can tell you feel the same way y/n and I'm serious..." Draco said...