17

You were walking in the courtyard, you sat down on a bench watching something in the distance when you felt a cold hand brush up against your thigh. You looked up and saw Draco towering over you, you stood up. "What do you want Malfoy?" You asked. "You, obviously." Draco said softly. You looked up at him and laughed a little, "you're so fucking horny Draco. It's getting kinda funny, maybe you should ask Pansy to help you with that." You said with a smirk in your face. Draco laughed a little, "So how are you feeling after the night at the hotel? Still not wanting more?" Draco asked with a smirk on his face as his index finger raised your chin. "Much better after a hot steamy shower." You said as you wanted to tease Draco. Draco's eyes traveled to your lips and then back to your eyes. You grabbed his tie and pulled him close, "Of course I want more Mr.Malfoy." You whispered in his ear. "Then let me give you more." Draco whispered back in your ear making you feel some type of way. "Then kiss me Infront of everyone." You whispered in his ear. "Then I'm all yours." You added. Draco looked at you, then your lips, then to the ground. You laughed a little and rolled your eyes, "So are you coming with me next week?" You asked trying to change the subject. "I'll be in the meeting." Draco says. "I'll see you around then Malfoy" you said as you pushed past him. He grabbed your arm, "What about all the other days that lead to next week? I won't see you then?" Draco asked. "Well I would have seen you tonight but you didn't kiss me so that's a no go, but I guess I'll see you in potions which is in 5 minutes." You say. "Can I walk with you?" Draco asks. He holds out his arm, you roll your eyes and take it. "Come on let's go to class" you say as you walk next to him. As Draco turned down the hallway you slap his ass. "What the fuck y/n?" He says loudly. "Payback for last night" you say with a smirk on your face. He rolls his eyes and laughs a little. You guys walk into potions and sit down next to each other. "Hey y/n do you want to play a game with us in the common room?" Pansy whispers as she taps your shoulder. "What game?" You ask. "Spin the bottle." She says. You look at Draco and laugh, "I'm down I can't wait to see Pansy's tongue down your throat Draco." You laugh. He rolls his eyes and gently hits your arm. It was after class, you all walked to the common room and saw down. Draco sat down next to you. Cedric, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Draco and you were all playing spin the bottle. "Pansy you're first" Draco says. You look over and laugh a little. He nudges your arm again as he laughs with you. She rolls her eyes and spins the bottle, it landed on Blaise. "Ooo Blaise and Pansy" Goyle laughed. Pansy rolls her eyes and leans next to Blaise. Blaise quickly kisses Pansy as he tries to hold back his laugh. Draco looked down at you, as Pansy said "your turn buttercup" Pansy said with a smirk on her face. You rolled your eyes and took the bottle...