39

The roses had just bloomed. The dark red, roses filling the garden. Narcissa had been keeping up with it, you believed it was her way of coping with her anxiety. You knew she didn't want to do this, be a deatheater, harm others, harm her son.. She was the better Malfoy, along with Draco. Lucius was the devil who put them under his spell. You had gazed through the garden, the sky was dark and cloudy. A strong was brewing. Rain would fall shortly judging by the clouds. You had walked up to a door and pulled it open. The halls were empty as everyone had probably already fled to the dining area.

You quickly walked inside, Dobby watched as you walked down the hallway quickly. You hadn't seen Draco yet. You wondered if he'd be attending.

You were getting tired of this, serving your parents debts. You wanted to be free.

Maybe fine someone you love. Start a family. Without running.

You had graced your presence in the dining room, heads jolting towards you. Your eyes scattered the long rectangular table. 'Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix. Draco..' you had thought to yourself as you walked to Voldemort. Your eyes locked with Draco's as you stood in the corner of the room.

He smiled softly to you, but you quickly looked away, causing his smile to abrupt into a frown.

There were new people seated at the table. A man, tall, with dark black hair, and crystal blue eyes. And a women, who sat next to the unknown man. You supposed a couple, judging by the touchiness between them. Your eyebrows slightly furrowed together. There was rarely any new members.

But you supposed Voldemort just wanted extra help, since he was planning an abomination.

"Y/n, why don't you serve our new guests." Voldemort said as he looked over at you. "Certainly my lord." You said as you walked towards him. Draco's eyes shooting over at you. "Two fire whiskeys, darling." The man said softly. You smiled a fake smile as you looked down at Voldemort. "I'll be right on that, sir." You said in a sarcastic, happy tone.

You began to walk away, grabbing the drinks and hurrying back. You placed the drinks I front of them and moved back to the corner of the room. "Now we have some new guests joining us today." Voldemort announced as the meeting began.

"Tom Riddle, and his son. Mattheo Riddle will be joining us."

Voldemort said. Your heart sunk to the floor as another presence walked into the room.