33

You looked up at Draco with rose cheeks, he smiled softly as he walked into the slythiren common room after muttering the password. The common room was empty, which was a pleasant thing since Draco was holding you, practically naked- in a bathrobe. He stopped walking once he reached the girls dormitory stairs. "Can you walk the rest of the way darling? Or are your legs still weak from my touch?" He whispered softly in your ear as his fingertips brushed against your thighs, causing your cheeks to flush a scarlet color. You looked up at him, "I-I can walk. Thank you Draco." You said nervously as you slowly looked away from his grey eyes. He looked at you for a moment, before gently setting you onto your feet. You stood up straight, gaining your balance as you stood in-front of Draco. You looked deep into his grey eyes, his cold hand cupping the side of your face. He pulled your face closer as he passionately kissed you, tasting of green apples and spearmint. His scent overpowering your senses as you moved closer towards him. He then slowly pulled away and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. "Run along, love. Go freshen up, after the feast I need you to come to my dorm. So we can discuss what will happen, as the next deatheater meeting is rolling around, understood?" He said in a deep tone as he ran his thumb against your lip gently. "Understood, Draco." You said nervously. As his touch flustered you. He looked away from your lips and back up to your eyes. "See you then, Y/n." He said breathlessly as he turned around and walked up the boys dormitory stairs. You stood there for a moment, until running up the stairs and into your dorm. You walked to your closet and changed into a black, tightly fitted shirt with a green plaid skirt and black tights. You cleaned up your hair, adding some curls and put on light makeup. You then brushed your teeth and sprayed some perfume. You noticed the bruises on your neck from Draco and quickly covered them up so no one noticed. You then smiled in the mirror, before it quickly faded away. You then turned around and walked down to the Slytherin common room to read for awhile before the feast had began. You pulled up a chair in-front of the grand window that viewed the black lake. And then grabbed a romance novel as opened up the the first page, before getting lost into thought as you pictured yourself having someone you loved. And the only person you could picture yourself with, was Draco Malfoy...