10

You walked into Voldemort's building, your heart was racing as you didn't want Draco to get caught. You make your way into the room where Voldemort was, you see Draco's mother and father sitting down at the table with the rest of the death eater's including your potions professor Severus Snape. He was a close friend of Lucius Malfoy. Snape knew you were the Lords servant but never told a soul, or he knew what danger that brought upon everyone. But if he told anyone about you, you would tell everyone that he was betraying Dumbledore by being on the dark side. And Snape knew you would.. You stood next to the dark lord as you see a muggle being brought into the room. That's when you knew you had to take the life of someone again. She was short about 5'2, she had long dark hair and brown eyes. She was younger, she barely lived her life. And now you had to take it from her. "Y/n please finish business with this girl please. Then you are excused. Dobby has the rest." Voldemort said as he signaled the death eater to bring the girl to you, you grab her arm and walk her outside near where the car was. Your heart was racing as you did not want to kill anyone to day. "Stay still" you say in regret as you raised your wand. "Avada kedevra" a voice says. The green light striking the girl, you spin around and see Draco standing there. "Come on love." He says as he grabs your hand and starts running to the car. You both get into the back, you look over at him. You hit his arm. "Why would you do that? Are you dumb? You could have got caught." You say. Draco smiles, "Aw someone's worried about me." He says sarcastically. "Why did you kill her? I could have done it." You ask. "I didn't want you to feel that pain y/n." Draco says. You look at him for a second before looking out the window, after awhile the car pulls up at the hotel. Draco gets out and grabs the overnight bags. You walk up and stand next to him, "Draco this place gives me the creeps." You say as you move closer towards him. He looks down at you as he walks into the lobby to check in, "Its okay just stand by me." He says as he wraps his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. Butterflies fill your stomach as chills crawl down your spine. Draco walks up and gets the hotel keys. He then takes you back outside and to the hotel room, you both walk in. He closes the door as you see he was being serious about one bed, he walks over and sets the bags down. "I'm going to go change." You say as you grab your clothes, he nods his head as he turned on the tv. You changed into a black tank top and black short short shorts, you walked back out grabbing Draco's attention as you bent over and set your old clothes in your bag. You hear him get off the bed, you stand up. You feel his cold hands wrap around your waist...