29

You were walking away from your last class, you passed by Draco and his friends. He smiled softly as you before he looked away. Butterflies filled your body as you looked down at the ground. "Hey y/n." Fred and George said. You looked up at them, "oh hey guys. What's up?" You asked. "Oh nothing, we just wanted to let you know we heard Draco talking to Blaise about you." Fred said with a smirk on his face. Your heart dropped, "What did he say?" You asked. "He said he's wouldn't let anyone hurt you, and that he's never felt this way about someone before." George said. You nodded your head as your cheeks turned rosey. "Good to know." You said as you walked away. you had just finished your last class. You walked to your dorm and changed into your silk black robe. You threw your hair up in a messy bun and grabbed a towel as you wanted to walk to the prefects bathroom for a soak. You checked both hallways before quietly walking down to the common room. You quickly and quietly snuck out before walking to the prefects bathroom. You shut the door and set your towel down on the edge of the tub before taking off your robe, leaving you fully naked. The bathtub was filled with warm water as steam circled the area. You got into the water and sat down, you sat there in silence as the warm water made your body tingle. Draco popped into your head in that moment, "Oh Draco. I love you, I just don't have the guts to tell you." You mumbled to yourself as you closed your eyes. You wanted something with Draco, he made you feel alive. And you wanted a future with him, but yet you didn't know if you were truly anything to him or if he didn't want to ask you to be his girlfriend for your safety.. You never really had someone who made you feel the way Draco made you feel. He made you feel alive, like you were the one women in the world. "Stop thinking about Malfoy. It will never happen." You said to yourself as you swished the water around with your hand. As you sat there in silence you felt the door creak, but you didn't move. You just ignored it, just you felt the water splash around. It felt like someone was next to you. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist and sat you on their lap. Both of you fully exposed to each other. You looked down and saw....