32

Draco smiled softly as he slowly pulled out as he slowly moved away from you. You gripped onto his arms as you felt yourself fall into the water. "Okay, okay. I got you. I got you." He said softly as he pulled you into his lap, holding you close as your legs shook from his touch. You whimpered as he held you tighter, "My legs hurt." You whimpered as you rested your head in the crook of his neck. "Shh shh. It'll stop in a second, let the warm water help." He whispered as he gently kissed your forehead. You nodded your head as you wrapped your arms around his neck and slowly closed your eyes. He softly kissed your lips, "Such a good girl." He whispered causing butterflies to fill your stomach. Your cheeks turned hot red as you buried your face deeper into his neck to hide your red blushing cheeks. "Alright darling, I'm gonna set you on the step so I can change." He said softly as he stood up and set you down. You grabbed his arm as he stood up, not wanting him to leave. "You're okay, I'm just gonna dry off and change and then I'll come get you." He said as he walked over to his pile of clothes. He dried off with his green towel as he changed into his normal attire. "But what about me? I'm just gonna be in a robe and I can't walk." You said. "Do you want me to get you a change of clothes?" Draco asked as he buckled his belt. "NO no. Don't leave me." You said as you lifted up your head off the edge. "Then I'll carry you." He said as he buttoned up his shirt. "But people are gonna think I'm a slut or something." You said quietly. Draco's face dropped, "Then I'll deal with them. Okay? They won't call you a slut after I'm finished with them." Draco growled. You smiled softly as Draco walked over with your towel and picked you up bridal style out of the tub. He gently helped you dry off after tying your robe around you. You lost your balance as you started to fall until Draco quickly caught you and pulled you into his arms. "Alright, come on love." He whispered as he held you tightly before walking out into the hallways. They weren't crowded but still filled as everyone's eyes glued to you. Your face turned red as you burried it in Draco's chest. "ENOUGH WITH THE STARING. FUCK OFF AND LEAVE HER ALONE." Draco yelled. You burried it even deeper in embarrassment. "Malfoy, what did you do to y/n?" Blaise asked with a smirk on his face. "Nothing, she just fell that's all." Draco said as he chuckled knowing the real reason why you were like that. Draco's lips reached your ear, "you're lucky I don't tell everyone what really happened, how good I make you feel.. Now let everyone see your red rosey cheeks darling." Draco whispered harshly...