25

You spun around and looked up at Draco, the moonlight hit his face directly as his eyes sparkled. You felt his cold hand caresses your cheek as he looked into your eyes softly. You watched as his muscular jaw moved up and down, as he chewed on his gum. Without even noticing you trailed your finger against his jawline and down his neck. "Can I have a piece of gum?" You asked Draco softly as you looked back into his eyes. He nodded his head, "Of course princess." Draco said softly. You rolled your eyes, "Stop calling me princess." You said sternly. Draco stayed silent as he laughed a little, his thumb gently touched your cheek as he pulled your bottom lip down. He picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist as he gently pressed your back against the window. He pulled in for a kiss, it slowly grew more and more intense. Draco's grazed your bottom lip as he held onto you tightly. His tongue then started to explore your mouth as the kiss began sloppy. You felt his eyelashes flutter open against your cheek as he dropped his piece of gum in your mouth. He then pulled away leaving both of your mouths covered in each other's saliva. Draco wiped his mouth clean with his sleeve as he kept you pressed against the window. You left the saliva on your mouth as you stared at Draco, he smiled softly as he wiped your mouth clean with his sleeve. He kissed your lips softly, "You're so beautiful." Draco said softly as he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. His cold hand then gently caressed your cheek, you took your hand and rested it on top of Draco's hand keeping it on your cheek. "I'm sorry I yelled at you today." Draco said softly. "It's okay." You said as you looked into Draco's shimmering eyes. "Do you forgive me?" Draco asked as he gently rubbed his thumb against your cheek. "Will you come see me tomorrow night?" Draco asked. You nodded your head. "Well then, you should get some rest beautiful." Draco said. He gently let you down. "Okay." You said as you didn't want to leave Draco. Draco kissed you goodnight as he walked away. You walked to your dorm and slowly fell asleep.. It was the next day....