36

You took small spoonfuls of your soup as you stayed silent, not meeting Draco's gaze as you didn't want to talk. 'Why did he have to let me go?' You thought to yourself. You watched Draco's eyes move to down the slythiren table as everything was nice and peaceful until he jolted up out of his seat, clenching his fists pale white. "What the hell do you think you're looking at? Huh? Come to stare at y/n's stature, well go find another girl to drool over. You pathetic asshole." Draco snarled in anger. Your face turned bright red as you looked down at your food in embarrassment. "Oh whatever, it's not like you could sleep with her anyways! Slut like her probably wouldn't even give you the time of day." The slythiren boy snarled back. Draco clenched his jaw tightly, his face filling with anger. "Stop, Draco." You growled. His eyes jolted towards you. His face filled with anger, "Sit. Down." You snapped. Draco's eyes went dull as he slowly sat back down, "Look the fuck away." Draco snarled as he took a sip of his water. You rolled your eyes and continued eating as you stayed silent. Draco's eyes glued to you as he ate his dinner.

Blaise and Pansy looked over at you and Draco. "What is going on with you two?" Blaise asked with a hint of laughter. You looked up at Blaise, "None of your business Zabini." You scoffed as you finished your glass of water. Draco looked up at you, but stayed silent as he glared at Blaise. "They're fucking." Mattheo laughed as he sat down next to you. Your face turned bright red as you choked on your water. Draco stared up at Mattheo. You slapped Theo's arm hard, "Shut the fuck up." You snarled as you slapped his cheek, hard, the force jolting his head to the side.

"Feisty aren't we?" Mattheo said as he got close to your lips, you stared into each others eyes as he watched your every move. You looked down to Mattheo's lips and then back up to his eyes, "You haven't seen feisty, Riddle." You said seductively as you moved closer to his lips. Draco's face turned bright red, and his eyes darkened in rage. Mattheo laughed as he moved closer, "Why don't you show me, princess?" Mattheo whispered softly. Draco slammed his fist down on the table as he jolted up, gently grabbing onto your arm and pulling you out of your seat.

"We're done here, Riddle." Draco growled as he pulled you behind him, down the aisle. The griffyndor table staring as Draco dragged you into the hallways. "Guess we've figured that out." Blaise laughed as he watched you and Draco walk out into the hallways. You heard curse words slip from Draco's lips as he stormed towards the slythiren common room. "Draco? What the hell was that about?" You asked as you tried to pull your arm away but he was to strong. He stayed silent, shaking his head in rage as he pulled you into the slythiren common room. Storming over to the bookshelf and grabbing the bottle of fire whiskey,  chugging the string alcohol as you stood near him nervously. He gazed over towards you as he set the bottle down. His eyes going soft as they met with yours.