41

Voldemort jolted over to Mattheo. Everything became fuzzy as you laid on the ground, hunched in a ball. The pain growing more and more intolerable.

You felt someone crouch in front of you. The scent familiar. You looked up, and saw Draco.

"I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna help you." Draco whispered softly as he gently tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. Tears welled in your eyes once more as you slapped his hand away weakly.

"Don't touch me. You watched him. You promised me you wouldn't let him hurt me. So don't, don't touch me." You said weakly as you pushed him away.

He looked at you for a moment. A sorry expression blowing onto his face.

"Hogwarts." You whispered under your breath.

"Y/n no-" Draco tried to grab you. But you were already gone.

You appeared into the hogwarts hallway, the one by the restrooms. Blood dripped from your head and onto the floor, you gripped onto your lower stomach from the pain as you stumbled down the hallways towards the slythiren common room. You were almost there when you felt someone grab onto your waist, holding your balance.

"Hey hey, what happened Y/n?" A soft voice asked.

You looked over and saw Theodore Nott. You leaned against him in pain as you groaned. "Talk to me, love." He said in a worried tone as he grabbed onto you tightly. Your head was pounding in pain, it felt like you were moving in a circle.

"Don't touch her!" Draco's voice yelled as you felt a cold pair of arms pull you to their chest.

"Don't touch her. Don't." He said in a worried tone as you rested your head against his chest. You looked at Theo with tears in your eyes. He looked over at Draco. "I've got her." Draco said as he began to storm down the hallway. You began to weakly punch his chest with tears in your eyes.

"Let me go." You whispered weakly in tears. Your small fist hitting his chest over and over.

"No! No. I'm not going to let you go. I couldn't help you then when Voldemort was hurting you because he would have hurt you even worse, okay! Don't you think it hurt to see him hurting you like that and not being able to help you?" Draco yelled.

You looked up at him, silently.

"Oh Y/n! I wanted to help you! I want to get you out of this situation because I love you! I want to keep you safe." Draco yelled loudly as he raced down the hallway towards the hospital wing.

"I fucking love you so much! But I hate you at the same damn time! You make me want to rip my hair out, and then dance with you in the rain. You don't understand how you make me feel, and it kills me. You're driving me crazy. And I love you to much." Draco rambled on in a loud tone.

Your eyes widened, the tears stopped flowing as he looked down at you. "Don't look at me like that. Okay? I'll never tell you this when others are around. I'm still Draco Malfoy. With a heart that only beats for Y/N Y/L/N." Draco said softly as he pushed past the hospital wing doors.

I think we need some drama with Theodore, Mattheo, and Draco ;))