40

Your eyes watched as Mattheo walked into the room. His eyes moved over to you.

You both didn't speak much at school, he was a party boy. But him and Draco seemed to talk. He always looked so happy, but not today.. That wasn't the case.

"Now, Mattheo will be receiving the mark, along with Tom Riddle." Voldemort said.

"Come on, son." Tom snarled as he pulled a chair from next to him. Signaling Mattheo to sit down.

Mattheo looked over at you with a fearful look in his eyes.

"Raise your left forearm, and pull up your sleeve."  Voldemort said sternly.

Mattheo looked over at his father nervously, and then to the woman with pleading eyes.

"Now!"  Voldemort snapped causing Mattheo to flinch. He shot his father the death stare before raising his sleeve and slamming it in front of Voldemort.

He looked over at you for help. But you quickly looked away as Voldemort raised his wand, placing it on Mattheo's skin.

Draco looked over at you with soft eyes as you screwed yours shut. Mattheo's screams filling the room. Draco looked at you like he wanted to run over and hold you. But he couldn't.

  Voldemort's eyes shot over at you. "Run. Run before I do the same thing to you." Voldemort said in a loud tone. Your face dropped in a panic as your chest began to tighten. You froze still, Draco's face went blank as he gripped the arms of his chair.

"I said run." Voldemort yelled as he grabbed you by your neck and threw you onto the concrete ground. You winced from the pain as your head banged onto the floor. Draco's eyes widened as he watched blood drip from the side of your head.

"Draco." you called out, not thinking.

"Don't call out for him. He won't save you. You pathetic little, girl." Voldemort yelled as he began to kick you in your stomach.

Tears welled in your eyes from the pain as you looked at Draco for help. But he stayed glued to his chair. Voldemort kept kicking and kicking.

"Stop! Leave the girl alone." Mattheo yelled as he shot out of his chair. Suddenly Voldemort looked over at Mattheo, "excuse me?" Voldemort snarled.