23

"Of course I would love you for eternity, I would want an eternity with you y/n." Draco said softly. "Do you love me Draco? Or is everyone right about you not being capable of love?" you asked as you felt yourself tear up. "I do love you y/n, but do you love me?" Draco asks as he takes a few steps closer. "I can't love you in the dark. Our love would have to be kept a secret. And that's not what I want." You say as you spin around landing yourself in his arms. "Everything changes, I wouldn't regret a thing y/n." Draco says as he kisses your forehead. "I can't love you in the dark..." you said as you looked away, tears filling your eyes. "I think I should be showing myself out.. I'll see you in class." Draco says as he turns around and walks out of your dorm. You look back in the mirror and wipe away your tears. You finish your makeup and hair, you changed. "Oh Draco, come back." You whispered to yourself as you looked up at your dorm door. You grabbed your purse and walked out to your class. Draco didn't speak to you the rest of the day, you could see he was upset, and at the moment all you wanted was Draco.. As you walked down the hallways crowded with students looking for Draco, Ron grabbed your arm. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Have you seen Malfoy?" You ask softly. "No, is everything okay?" Ron asks. "I-I'm fine. I just need to find Draco." You said as you pulled away and continued walking away. You see Draco walking down a hallway, "DRACO DRACO." You yelled as you grabbed his arm. "Leave me alone." Draco says as he pulls away. "Whats wrong?" You ask confused. Draco stayed silent. "Draco stop shutting me out."  You say as you grab his arm. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG Y/N? I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE THE MYSTERY GIRL, IM SO INLOVE WITH YOU, AND IVE NEVER FELT THIS WAY ABOUT ANYONE BEFORE Y/N. WE'RE PRACTICALLY THE FUCKING SAME. AND YOU KNOW THAT, so what cares about our love being a secret. At least were happy." Draco yells. "Don't yell at me." You said as a tear rolled down your cheek. "I KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING Y/N. YOU PROBABLY THINK I ONLY WANT YOU FOR YOUR BODY, BECAUSE THATS WHAT EVERYONE SAYS, WELL GUESS WHAT BABE. I ACTUALLY CARE AND LOVE YOU." Draco yells. Nobody was near so nobody could hear him yelling...