7

You woke up around 6 a.m. You changed into your uniform, you did your makeup and hair. You were nervous to see Draco after everything that happened, you grabbed your purse and walked downstairs to the common room. Draco wasn't down there, you started to walk to the mess hall for breakfast when you feel a cold hand grab your arm and pull you into an empty hallway. You look up and see Draco, he tucked a pice of hair behind your ear as he looked down at you. "Y/n talk to me" he said softly. you stayed looking at the ground. "Y/n, look at me." Draco says. You sigh as you look up at him. "Y/n, who cares what the lord says, I don't want to stop being your friend. Please" Draco says. You stare at him for a second, you noticed that Draco kept looking at your lips like he wanted to kiss you. And part of you wanted him to kiss you badly. "I don't want you or myself to get hurt Dray." You said looking back down at the ground. Draco's cold hand touches your face as he cups your cheeks and lifts your head back up. "I won't let him hurt you" Draco says sternly, his eyes went from yours to your lips. You smile and laugh, "Malfoy come on, let's go." You say as you start walking to the mess hall. "And don't tell anyone about me y/n" Draco says referring to him being a death eater. "Our little secret" you say as you both walked into the great hall. You tried to forget about everything, but all you could think about was if Malfoy liked you. You both sat down across from each other. "So Dray, do you like anyone? Besides Pansy obviously." You say laughing. Draco laughs, "oh shut up, not Pansy. But I do actually." He says nervously. "What's she like? What's her name?" You ask smiling. "So nosy y/n." Draco laughs. You laugh back. It was a few hours later, you and Draco were sitting in the courtyard alone. You were reading as you sit next to him. "So I was thinking, what if I come with you when you have to leave. I'll just wait in the car or something, so I know if you're safe or not. I could help you leave you know, you can trust me y/n."  Draco says as he looks down at you, "I don't know Draco." You say as you closed your book. "What's wrong? Tell me" Draco says. You look up at him, "I'm just scared. What if he hurts me?" You say as you started to fidget with Draco's wrist of his jacket. "Well that's why you have me. And if you trust me, I can get you out of there. I'll go with you y/n." Draco said. You sigh, "I guess Draco, just don't get caught, please." You say. Draco smiles, "are you serious right now? I never get caught. I never get caught sneaking out or anything." Draco says with a smirk on your face. "Oh you never get caught?"  You ask sarcastically. "Yep never.. you wouldn't know because you don't sneak out with me." Draco says, he did the look again. Where he goes from your eyes to your lips. 'There is no way Malfoy likes me' you think to yourself. "Haha okay" you laugh. "So when do you leave again?" Draco asks. "Next Tuesday" you say, Draco gently takes your hand. "It's okay, you're safe with me" he says softly. Draco then pulls you off the ground, "come on dummy we're going to be late for class." He laughs. It was later that evening, you were laying on your dorm bed when you hear a knock at the door. You get up and open it, you see Draco. "Come on let's go riding" he says quietly. "Seriously Draco it's 12 am" you say. Draco saw you already had shoes on, he grabbed your arm and yanks you out of your dorm. "Let's go dummy" he says smiling. You roll your eyes, Draco holds out his hand. You take it, he starts to quietly walk you out to the quitchditch field. "See told you i don't get caught" Draco laughs. You roll your eyes and get on your broom, you guys start flying next to each other. The broomsticks were slick form the rain, you kept on doing tricks and going higher. "Be careful y/n" Draco said.