1

You had just returned from missing three days of school, you walked into hogwarts. You walk to the Slythiren common room, as soon as you step foot into the common you see Draco out of the corner of your eye. "Where have you been? It's been three days I was getting worried." Draco said sitting up from the couch, "Since when do you care about my whereabouts Malfoy?" You snarl. He rolls his eyes and looks down at his feet, you continue walking up to your dorm. Draco's eyes were glued to you, you open the door. You set your bags down and walk over to the bathroom, you take off your sweater revealing a huge bruise on your shoulder. It was black and purple, it hurt badly. "I guess I need to go get supplies from the nurse." You whispered to yourself, you put on your sweater and walk out of your dorm back into the common room. "Where are you going?" Draco asked sternly. "So nosey Malfoy? Why do you care so much love? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend Pansy?" You laugh. He rolls his eyes, "you know Pansy isn't my girlfriend, so quit saying that." He says annoyed. "It's so cute how annoyed I can get you." You laugh walking out of the common room. You walk to the hospital wing, you take some bandages and walk back to your dorm. You hide the bandages so nobody suspects anything. You clean up the bruise and head to bed.

Draco's POV- You walk up to your dorm after you saw y/n make it back safely to her dorm. You walk over to your desk, 'isn't it obvious y/n, I care so much because I like you.' You thought to yourself, you headed to bed thinking about y/n. It was the next morning, you walk into the mess hall for breakfast and see y/n sitting down by herself. You sit down across from her, "Morning" you say looking up at her. She looks up at you, "morning Malfoy, is your girlfriend going to be joining us?" She laughs as she makes eye contact with you. "Oh shut up, that girl isn't  my girlfriend if anything she's my demon I see in my dreams." You laugh back. She laughs, "aww you dream about her? How cute." She says, you roll your eyes. Harry walks up and puts his hand on her shoulder "hey y/n" he said. you looked up at her, "ouch" she whispered moving her shoulder away. "Hey Harry" she said as he walked away. "Why did you say 'ouch' for?" You asked suspicious, she looks up at you. "I didn't say that, you're just hearing things." She says. You knew you weren't hearing things.