9

It was the next day, the day before you had to go back to Voldemort. You walked out to the great hall, you sat next to Draco. He looked up and smiled softly as you sat down next to him. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked quietly, you looked up at him. "Yeah I guess... It's farther away though and I think you should stay here. I'll have to find somewhere to stay." You say softly. "Y/n I know it's farther away and I'm not letting you go alone, I've found us a hotel room for the night, we'll be fine. I won't let anything happen to you." Draco said quietly. You stare at him for a moment, "How many beds are there?" You ask as you laugh a little. "They only had one. But I'll sleep on the couch princess." Draco laughed. "Oh whatever. And it's fine, you'll be protecting me so you can sleep in the bed with me.., just don't get touchy." You laugh. Draco laughs as he smiles. You stared into his silver eyes as you slowly look down at his lips causing you to get flashbacks from last night. You snap out of it and continue on with your day. ——- It was the next day, early in the morning. You grab your overnight bag and walk down to the common room quietly. You see Draco with his bag, he holds out his arm. You take it and walk down to the car with him. He sets your bag in the trunk and you get into the back seat. Draco sits down next to you. "Morning beautiful" he laughs. "Oh Draco shut up it's to early for your remarks." You say as you yawned. You were exhausted. "Didn't get enough sleep darling?" Draco asked. You shake your head no. "Well you can always sleep on me." He said as he opened his arms. You look at him for a second, "it's okay y/n" Draco says. You move over closer to him before resting your head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around you. You slowly drift off to sleep in his arms, still confused on how you felt about Malfoy. You woke up a few hours later, you look up at Draco. "Are we here?" You asked in a nervous voice."Yes. It's gonna be okay." Draco says. You look at him as the car stops, "Draco I don't want you to get hurt. Please be careful." You say nervously. "Y/n I'm worried about you. Not me. You need to be careful, I can't loose you." Draco says. You nod your head before stepping out of the car and walking into the building, your heart racing in fear...
——————————-
What's gonna happen in that hotel room? 😏😏
Hi guys, I will be posting a lot more on Wattpad! I'll have more parts soon ;)