Chapter three: part four

8 years ago with Flashbacks to Tierra childhood when her father found his ex and his daughter and got very mad at Sarah which is Tierra's mother and then he lost control.

Sarah: please don't hurt us, please don't hurt her. Especially her.

Angelo: You think you can keep this from me? do you know who I am? how dare you keep me from a daughter that I didn't know about ?

Sarah: I was trying to keep her safe away from the dangers of your place of work. please I'm begging you.

Angelo: that's what you do and that's only what you're good at is beg.

Tierra was only a minor when this happened she was 13 years old. she should be worried about school like a normal child but she was worried about her mum, herself, her safety and her mums safety. it was very traumatic for her. he abused her mother physically, mentally/ emotionally. but with her he did the same but more as well.

Tierra: please don't hurt her, she's all I have to a family.

Angelo: you also have me, I'm your dad.

Tierra: erm no you're not my dad is dead he died during his shift at work. I made my mum to tell me as I have the right to know it's not her fault so get the hell out of my house and never come back otherwise I'll call the cops. Got it?

Angelo: you're a fiesty one aren't you? That's my girl.

Tierra: again I'm not your girl. I think you want me to call the cops cause you're asking for it right now.

Angelo: you do have a mouth on you, just like your mum that always got her in trouble.

Sarah: shut up Angelo leave tierra alone she's got nothing to do with this she's innocent.

Angelo: I guess she is but after that threat with the police and insulting me I don't think so.

Sarah: she's your daughter you won't kill her.

Angelo: no I won't both of your punishment will be far worse. You won't leave this house you will be my prisoner.

Sarah: tierra will have school she needs to go out to school, people will start to notice get that.

Angelo: she will have a driver that will drop her off wait outside and to pick her up straight here no friends over nothing. Unless you behave maybe I'll make some adjustments.

Sarah: my friends will start to worry. What do I do or say ? Please don't do this we can figure something out you can see your daughter not like this please.

Angelo: maybe I'll think about it maybe I won't but you shouldn't kept my daughter from me and then lied that I died.

Sarah: what would you want me to say do you want me to burden our daughter of what you do for a living I lied to keep her safe from your enemies your friends and family and you.

Angelo: why me?

Sarah: come on Angelo look back on your track record. Everything about you. And you used to scare me all the time. That's why I escaped when I found out and those secrets? I deserved to know the truth.

Angelo: I know I had a reputation and a temper sure but I would've kept her safe from them.

Sarah: you didn't keep me safe when we're together I was scared of what you think if you found out I was pregnant with your child.

Angelo: I would've been happy. But you changed that. By running away and kept this from me and then lied.

Sarah: and you know why. You're a mafia boss prime lead. The most feared and dangerous man. Killed and hurt and abused men women and children Angelo. That's not right and no right for tierra being in that life and having and knowing that would haunt her you know. I did what a decent mother would and I would tell her when she's 16 or 18 when she's old enough to be capable of knowing.

Angelo: sure I'll get that and sure sorry you feel that way but maybe I'll try to make some adjustments at least if you promise not to turn me in or anything just behave and do as I say.

Sarah: I promise just don't harm tierra please you can hurt me but not her.

Angelo: I promise ok. You have my word.