Chapter eight: part four

It's date night.

Damon and Tierra gets ready for their official date, they plan to see the new Indiana jones film and to have dinner afterwards. he wants to take her after her school finishes. In his fancy car and clothes, making a real effort and big deal for his date with her.

Tierra quickly changed in the bathroom after school because they're going straight into the cinema then the restaurant. She had her friend Olivia to help her get ready with hair and makeup and picking which outfit to wear.

Which is good because she's never been on a date before especially as serious as this one.

She's been overthinking things like what if she messes up on her first date, first kiss first proper anything. It was a great deal for her. She wants it to go perfect like in those movies and books.

What she doesn't know that Damon was feeling the same way, it was all new to him. He wanted to feel a little vulnerable with her but also cautious and strong in order to stay alert of course but to make her feel platonic like he does and to feel like she was all he sees all he has eyes for. Only her.

Olivia: so how are you feeling about your first date with Damon?

As she said it in a teasing friendly way.

Tierra: Haha very funny, I'm feeling nervous mostly but yet excited on what Damon has in store by planning our date. Such a mystery but big. as I know he usually goes big on this kinda stuff like hire a whole restaurant out just for the two of us of the theatre room.

Olivia: how romantic and I mean it this time.

Tierra: I know you do. When this date goes well that's when you can meet Damon. 

Olivia: ok, thank you.

Tierra: you're my best friend, Olivia. 

Olivia: aww, You're so sweet. who knew you can get sentimental, he really is special and different, that's something. and that's coming from me. What's happening to me? what's happening to us? 

Tierra: hush hush.

Olivia: and you're mine too.

 This is where Damon picks Tierra up. he waited patiently outside and he took the limo all dressed up like he was taking her to the gala or prom some big kind of event like that. He was wearing a nice black tux, a red tie, his hair was done nice with gel in his hair.

they both walked out of school at the front, they were all left speechless.

Tierra: oh my my my *she was thinking out loud*

Olivia: damn!!! wish I ran away and someone like that took me in like that. your story should be a meme or a story even a movie. wish I had that.

Tierra: hey ahaha and yeah feels like I'm in a movie alright. but he's good like that.

Olivia: can't wait to meet him officially. Good luck and oh have fun but not too much fun.

Tierra: thank you, I will. love ya.

Olivia: love ya too.

Damon: are you ready to go?

Tierra: yes. let's go.